Zombiex-DN

AP ACQUISITION IS A JOKE

The AP acquisition is like the one thing I really have no complaints with. It allows you to promote boots, gloves, shoulder, rings, or waist once a week from legendary to ult. The other pieces incrementally more. That is considering you have the gear to +15 legendary once every week which as mentioned before is far more likely to be your bottle neck. I think as frustrating as it is to farm a week and bust a bunch of stones it could be worse and I see quite a bit more gear promotions to legendary now from ancient. If we win the game in a day what is there left to do??? 6 months in an MMO to full gear is a hell of a turn around to me. Going by that timeline we should be half way there lol!

On 2/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

@DevilNest-KT Why are you extracting rings for frags....it cost the same to extract a ring as a weapon but weapon yields at least 3 times more on average (at ancient you are looking at 2 frags per rng and avg 6-7 ish per weapon....) Extract weapon save your AP

On 2/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

well AP and Spirit Fragments definitely have their weight in the gearing process it isn't something to take so lightly

Lets do some rough estimate calculations, For example:

to extract an Ancient Ring it cost 9500 AP and gives us 2 fragments =  4500 AP per fragment
to extract an Ultimate Ring it cost 152.000 AP and give us around 70 fragment =  2200 AP per fragments
So an Average could be 3300 AP per fragment

@SneakAttack-DN 

There are a couple of reasons.

1) i nedeed ultimate rings lol

2) i know extracting weapons its more profitable AP wise but crafting small pieces it more profitable material wise.

3) i wanted to post a rough estimate. And i only had ultimates rings at that moment XD.

Lets say you use 25% less AP extracting only weapons and nothing else.