Where even am I?

Lumiera-KT

All my characters are suddenly on disputed land. Even when i first start out, the first time i've ever used a character and i'm suddenly on disputed land, rather than the USUAL starting point. What is the point in my playing this game if i am moved someplace else, without any warning or giving any kind of consent to have my character in an area that's clearly way too difficult for a level 1 newbie? Also, why can't i delete this topic when I'M the one that posted it? I just want to know why I'm not where i should be, what changes were made to the game that threw me into this kind of war without any warning?

My Lumeria is my highest level character at level 44. And when i went and played one of the characters I had created, but never in my life played before, it STILL sent me to that Awakening frigate Hardock or whatever it's called, even though it's quite literally a newbie character. Most of my skills on my level 44 character are grayed out as if they don't belong to her, and I did NOT participate in any part of any events ever. I was in pandimonium or one of the other worlds near there when i last left off and the fact that i've been moved to this disputed land without warning and no way of getting back to pandimonium has me stressed tf out and i don't even want to play anymore ever again if this issue isn't explained to me and i'm told WHY i've been moved with my return point changed and everything.

Aion was updated to the 6.2 patch. They got rid of a bunch of maps. Because of this, every single character that existed was moved to the same place. You can get out of it by talking to an npc... or was it a statue? I don't remember, tbh. With the new patch, some skills were removed and others were merged with other skills. That's why your skills are grayed out. You should probably read the 6.2 patch notes to get up to speed.

I'll just delete a character and then create a new one entirely later today.... And then i'll transfer leadership of my legion to that new character and delete everything, and start over, even though, i firmly believe i should NOT have to start over, and that they screwed up by removing all that stuff. But i don't own the game, so i have literally zero right to be upset. though now i'm kinda depressed and might not play for another six months...

Tons of skills were greyed out on my toons as well but if you pull up the skill list you’ll see many just need to be re-dragged to the spot you had them.  Likely because the skill is a different level than before.

Also you can’t move kinah now like at all between toons or legion, but you can sell yourself things

Everyone was moved to that ship when 6.2 came up. Some of us were in maps that were deleted, and some did not. Yet everyone was moved to the boat (and soulbinded there). 

As they said, you can go down the Griffoen and you will be in the new map. You can still use the teleports to move yourself to the map you want and soulbind yourself again. Also, as gamegenie said you can still rearrange your skills. Some of them does not exist anymore. ohter where merged. Some of them appear greyed but is only cause the lvl is not the same now. Sending the skills from the list again there may fix a lot of them. 

There are some reassons to keep your old toons. 

- Kinah is really hard to get now. If you have a toon with a lot of kinah, maybe you want to keep it. 
- Permanent mounts, now, can only be obtained with real money. All the mounts that you can get in the game now are just for 5-7 days. If you have a toon with 1 or more permanent mount/s, maybe is a good idea to let him live. 
- Some skins and items does not exist anymore. Some of them can be really apretiated or expensive. This includes some pets, emotes and items from events. Check each of your toons to see if you have something interesting first. 

But if your alts have nothing of this and no reasson to keep them, maybe is a good idea to just remake them and start on the initial maps like it used to be. 

Archived