patch 6.5 will release scroll transparency for players ??

Luffy-KT

I would also ask if there is a way to modify the size on some text or how are they displayed in some menus, so we can read all the text to the end. As 1 example I find a little annoying when tunning an item and not being able to see the complete range for the randoms stats to know wich number is the max available. 

1 hour ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Not at all! >:( We should not need transparent scrolls, why should we pay for the "privilege" to see our characters the way we made them?  This is the only game online that I know is doing that to their players, unbelievable.

I know it's not nice, but if NC were to put the scrolls for that pricing, you'd be paying for the scroll stats and not to hide your appearance only (since it's same price as a regular scroll atm). IMO it would be just perfect since we don't have old scrolls anymore, it's the only viable option.

10 hours ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Not at all! >:( We should not need transparent scrolls, why should we pay for the "privilege" to see our characters the way we made them?  This is the only game online that I know is doing that to their players, unbelievable.

You are right. To see our toons should not be a "privilege". But in the other hand... with the option to buy a transparent scroll, in some way will be something similar than the old scrolls for speed or crits. We had to buy them to get those buffs. So in some way buying one of those would be similar to buying an old speed scroll?

They should have just built an option to hide transformations like you can with legion cloaks. They should have known not everyone would enjoy playing and not be able to see the thing they created. It's just disheartening, Remember back in the good days when you could fight a hard raid boss, get a cool looking gear set for doing it,  looking all awesome because it shows how good you are just because you have that armor, +15 it, then you're set ?  Man, they just don't make games like they used to.  Every bad idea they can think of they do with Aion. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe they just don't have talented programmers working for them who can discern these things well.

Archived