Ways to remove DP?

EnemyOfGod-KT

Now that the morphing is gone along with classic crafting, I often don't know how to kill DP that makes an unwanted effect on my appearance! Sometimes there is a DP skill, but sometimes they are all in CD or only offensive (I need to call my friend to a duel), or only 4000 while I only have 2000. And if I'm on Scintillating cocktails I don't wanna die because then I'll lose my scintillating buff! Please introduce more ways to remove DP or make it invisible!! It's so annoying!

On 3/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

100 issues with this game right now, and you're upset because you have 4k dp and it makes you glow? Jfc just go get one-shot by a mob.

You are strange! Whatever the number of other problems, it doesn't make the importance of a particular one less. I agree with EnemyofGod - also was annoyed many times when using Scintillating cocktails and flying 2 or 4 toons together in the Abyss (on bikes, on wings) for a beautiful video, and those cocktails gradually generate DP, so in 30 min this ugly greenish-yellowish smoke is emanated from all toons. When we could morph, we would immediately land and morph. Sometimes DP appears earlier than that cause I killed some mob(s).  Death is not a solution, cause then the scintillating effect (which I basically want to have) disappears. Now there's no morphing and it became still more difficult :(

When pouring your anger upon other users of the forum, don't forget that this is a Suggestion box where everyone can express their wishes. Also, don't forget that a video game is not an obligation but an entertaining thing! The first 2 obvious things that I  SEE WITH MY PERSONAL EYES (not imagine, believe, hope for, suspect, fear, etc) about any video game are beauty and performance. Other things only follow.  If I'm dissatisfied with any of these 2, especially beauty, I just don't play the game. 

On 3/25/2019 at 5:43 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Reroll a class with toggle or short CD skills like Ranger, AT or Gunner

Any more stupid advices? Re-rolling is technically not difficult to me, I have many toons and my mains have 1 or 2 duplicates each. (I created them to re-record old cut scenes that my old mains failed to record beautifully  (in good skins, acceptable FPS, clean screen etc). But if a class is a property of a character I can't change it cause then it will be a different person!!

On 3/25/2019 at 5:43 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Reroll a class with toggle or short CD skills like Ranger, AT or Gunner

Can't you just use a skill on a dummy or mob?

Not everywhere are mobs and dummies. Pernon doesn't have it. But OK, it's possible to make a duel with each other. Spend time though... Can NCSOFT please create a button  "Remove DP" like it has with buffs? On the upper left part of the screen, you can right-click on a buff to remove it. 

On 3/25/2019 at 8:05 PM, Vessttemona-KT said:

beauty-because-im.jpg

Do you have inferiority complex or watched too much TV advertisement? In a healthy society, beauty is not something that some people are worth and others are not worth, but a NORMAL NECESSITY for everyone and everything. In an electronic product like a game, it's much easier to implement than in biological organisms, then why any questions at all?

Archived