Lockboxes

Isolde-DN

11 minutes ago, Gorokai-DN said:

And are keys ever going back into mob drops or are you seriously going to force me to buy keys for the 176 boxes in my inventory???

They do drop. At a very very very small %. If you are sitting on 176 boxes thinking you are going to be able to open them without using real money.. I would like to welcome you to your first day in an MMO. Lockoxes, in -every- MMO, are real money makers.

On 4/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Aly-DN said:

They do drop. At a very very very small %. If you are sitting on 176 boxes thinking you are going to be able to open them without using real money.. I would like to welcome you to your first day in an MMO. Lockoxes, in -every- MMO, are real money makers.

You say that... But I play 3-5 hours a session maybe 3-4 days a week doing quests, instances, and just farming for kinah and I haven't seen a key drop since I was in Tiamaranta's Eye.

Oh they drop, very very rare but they do drop. I think I got 2 since 6.2 launched. The problem is once you get one you will regret having got your hopes up in the first place. The rewards are pathetic and a bad joke. The first one I got was like a "greater ('C') minion contract" the 2nd one was get this...10 lvl 50 healing serums. The fact that ncsoft has the nerve to sell these keys on their bcm with these joke of rewards which they just updated yet still appears years outdated is ridiculous.

I sent in a ticket asking for the return of my key or its value in bcm because the reward was so outdated and bad (you get better pots from quest or drops from rubbish mobs) but ncsoft basically said sorry I felt this way post on the forums if I wanted to offer my feedback.. They don't even  show the reward list on the bcm and the list waa posted once on their news page but you really have to search for it. For those interested here ya go https://www.aiononline.com/news/black-cloud-lockbox

Archived