Siege schedule Time

Madara-KT

Hello daevas,
In name of all EU Players I hereby try to make a statement for the company Ncsoft and for everyone who runs the game AION US has something that has been bothering several players that play on, it would be Siege.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Being more precise the schedule that is available to do, at 18H CT for Europeans corresponds to 04:00 am on the respective days.                                                                                                                         I think the company and its due officials should think something in respect, they are more than 30% European that plays on the server.

It is almost impossible for us to siege in such a late time, and a lot are choosing to give up

Thanks for the attention.

22 minutes ago, Madara-KT said:

Hello daevas,
In name of all EU Players I hereby try to make a statement for the company Ncsoft and for everyone who runs the game AION US has something that has been bothering several players that play on, it would be Siege.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Being more precise the schedule that is available to do, at 18H CT for Europeans corresponds to 04:00 am on the respective days.                                                                                                                         I think the company and its due officials should think something in respect, they are more than 30% European that plays on the server.

It is almost impossible for us to siege in such a late time, and a lot are choosing to give up

Thanks for the attention.

This is an NA server, the fact is that there isn’t a good time for NA players and European players for siege, especially on weekdays. You chose to roll on the servers knowing that it was a NA server. It wouldn’t be fair to NA people to schedule it any earlier than 9 EST and even that time screws over pacific coast people. 10 EST is the perfect time for NA.

24 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

This is an NA server, the fact is that there isn’t a good time for NA players and European players for siege, especially on weekdays. You chose to roll on the servers knowing that it was a NA server. It wouldn’t be fair to NA people to schedule it any earlier than 9 EST and even that time screws over pacific coast people. 10 EST is the perfect time for NA.

Agreed. We lost our East and West coast servers a long time ago. Which makes it hard enough to find times that work for NA. I would really like seiges to be set at 9 pm EST mid week but no earlier.

i certainly value our EU players however there is a region that fully supports their schedule if it’s so important for them to seige.

I also play from Europe and the times are kinda harsh and I only acknowledge the schedule is meant for USA players thus they will not even consider us. There are people who play from East Asia and Australia, people from Europe and USA so we have people from all time zones.

I still wish the times were better especially during weekend, it is 3 in the morning now, the everyday sieges are at 6 in the morning, which makes me an early bird :D

I'm from England, when they did surveys in the past about changin sieges for other regions I always put I was happy with siege times(bare in mind that was katalam/danaria time), when I was a kid my parents always made me ask for my food in the language of the country we wer in(didn't always work cos many wanted to speak English) but I never expected everyone to change to suit me, the sieges on NA Aion should always be scheduled for NA timezones, ya want sieges at a diff time, play on a diff regions server

I can only do the lakrum siege on a Saturday night(midnight my time) and I'm fine with that, not done a divine siege in months cos it's too late for me, I'm missing out on siege stuff but that's my choice for playing on a diff regions server

Archived