Cyan,can you make the flower npcs stay a little bit longer?

Heuo-DN

@Cyan is it possible for the flower npcs ( not the event) stay little bit longer. To put it simply, I messed  up by buying flowers from another account  (thats not my main one)to put it in my alt  legion but forgot you need to wait 24 hours to join back to legion, I might not make it before maintenance ........

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Unfortunately this isn't something that we can just do as it's designed in a specific way. Is it something support can possibly help with?

No one is gonna believe you because EU has kept the NPCs for 2 weeks after event ended.

6 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

EU, EU, EU, can you stfu and just go play on EU? This is getting annoying af. Not everything is about EU.

Okay then, shall I mention RU instead?

Point is, EU is part of the Western market as NA is. While it's true it's 2 different publishers, it doesn't really excuse NA from nerfing our content and then demand money for it. 

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Okay then, shall I mention RU instead?

Point is, EU is part of the Western market as NA is. While it's true it's 2 different publishers, it doesn't really excuse NA from nerfing our content and then demand money for it. 

If you're going to play on NA, then talk about NA and stop comparing/bringing in EU or RU or SEA, like, they're not even relevant. Do you actually have any point other than "wahhh omg look at how green their grass is, whycantthegrassherebeasgreen adghahf;???" If you like their proverbial lawn so much, then move. 

7 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

If you're going to play on NA, then talk about NA and stop comparing/bringing in EU or RU or SEA, like, they're not even relevant. Do you actually have any point other than "wahhh omg look at how green their grass is, whycantthegrassherebeasgreen adghahf;???" If you like their proverbial lawn so much, then move. 

But we're talking about NA nonstop, aren't we? I mean, if you just take a closer look on this thread, sure, only once I mentioned other regions, but other than that the whole forum is a big discussion about NA's bad decisions towards the patch. It's important we DO get the same treatment as other regions because it's clear there's something sketchy going around here. People will complain about this and not only me, since they're well aware how unfair it is. *cough Ereshkigal compensation cough*

In fact, now that I think of it, it is RELEVANT to talk about other regions. It just gives us a clear example of what we could/should have.

Archived