Just end the GP Season

Sgt Sneak

50 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

End the season, give out rewards, and reset and lock GP until there is a fix. This is getting ridiculous....that is all

Are you not one of the people spam resetting IB for GP? What is getting ridiculous exactly? The fact that you are spending luna on resets and not getting AP? or the fact that other people are resetting for rank causing you to reset more to keep the rank?

14 minutes ago, MRchang-KT said:

Você não é uma das pessoas spam redefinindo IB para GP? O que está ficando ridículo exatamente? O fato de você estar gastando luna em resets e não recebendo AP? ou o fato de que outras pessoas estão sendo redefinidas por classificação, fazendo com que você redefina mais para manter a classificação?

hahahaha good

3 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

because ? Is your money over?

This is rich, coming from someone who does/did the same thing.

There is no incentive to siege if you are one star and above.  We saw that Tuesday night onDN, Not many asmos above 1 star even showed up.  Hell, the elyos didnt even want to take the fort cause they didnt want to lose their siege pity buff.

No AP or rewards from instances, let alone sieges.  So its clearly a game breaking bug. 

1 hour ago, LeftNut-DN said:

There is no incentive to siege if you are one star and above.  We saw that Tuesday night onDN, Not many asmos above 1 star even showed up.  Hell, the elyos didnt even want to take the fort cause they didnt want to lose their siege pity buff.

No AP or rewards from instances, let alone sieges.  So its clearly a game breaking bug. 

I went! And I actually got multiple whispers from people asking why I was there since, as a 5 star, I wouldn't be getting a reward. I went because sieging supports my faction. Crazy thought, right?

7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Meanwhile at NCWest HQ:

ZHmHih5.png

More like, meanwhile at NCWest HQ:

"Oh, are the Aion people bitching again? Oh well, we have a BnS server merge and 10 hours maintenance to deal with this week; they'll just have to wait another few weeks!"

pFgiOXj.jpg

You know metalphantom I am not even close to running out of luna and I find it highly hypocritical you coming to my post trolling when you were the first to start resetting and when your position was stolen you came to the forums requesting the reset on IB/ID be stopped. Or have you forgotten your previous posts?

Cej7Z3l.png

Are you telling me you didnt reset and you are sitting at a healthy 1.4k. hmmmmm

UFMfaks.png

For those that actually know me. They know I have long advocated for the health of this game. I have attended ever siege. I have helped in open world when I see those around me fighting whether it be flowers or or a kibrium spot. I'm not spending the siege looking for alternate sources of GP I am standing as the vanguard infront and alongside my faction. Lastly, trust me, I am not worried about someone passing me in GP. I just have quite a few friends from streaming and in game that  are stagnated by this bug. If I gave up  the rank and got nothing and it was reset I would still be ok...Not that big a deal the petty 6 ultimate stones are not the bottle neck for my gear advancement anyway. I have near a 1000 ancient pvp stones lol I just dont care enough to purify my gear. Have a good day!

17 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

because ? Is your money over?

14 hours ago, LeftNut-DN said:

6 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

You know metalphantom I am not even close to running out of luna and I find it highly hypocritical you coming to my post trolling when you were the first to start resetting and when your position was stolen you came to the forums requesting the reset on IB/ID be stopped. Or have you forgotten your previous posts?

Cej7Z3l.png

Are you telling me you didnt reset and you are sitting at a healthy 1.4k. hmmmmm

UFMfaks.png

For those that actually know me. They know I have long advocated for the health of this game. I have attended ever siege. I have helped in open world when I see those around me fighting whether it be flowers or or a kibrium spot. I'm not spending the siege looking for alternate sources of GP I am standing as the vanguard infront and alongside my faction. Lastly, trust me, I am not worried about someone passing me in GP. I just have quite a few friends from streaming and in game that  are stagnated by this bug. If I gave up  the rank and got nothing and it was reset I would still be ok...Not that big a deal the petty 6 ultimate stones are not the bottle neck for my gear advancement anyway. I have near a 1000 ancient pvp stones lol I just dont care enough to purify my gear. Have a good day!

LeftNut And Sneak make excellent points, I Don't get how you can call someone out when you are doing the exact same thing. You asked for GP removed from reset after you went nuts doing it the 1st day and have obviously continued to do it so whats the deal if you are against it why are you still doing it?

@Euphoria-DN He got his rank back and is commander I am sure he is happy. I was not in this for end of season rewards I just wanted to transform and a friend asked me to run a semi static with him so I did but can't expect someone out of my circle of friends to understand my actions. Enjoy the rank bro you clearly earned it. :-D

Man haha i dont need use luna.. my gp is only siege farm.. so I did not lie, I just use 2 IB reset  (For take commander in second day)..

Do you have any idea how much the dollar costs in Brazil? is craaazy use realm money in game for BRs, i just pay my prestige.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/57382193_2561243200769321_6377538908527263744_n-jpg

And last day i miss IB =/ -50 gp

Archived