I suggest to remove hackers from Aion

Darkplate-KT

On 9/8/2017 at 0:45 PM, CaptainSquid-SL said:

What i am trying to tell you is that Developers do not have the right to ban anyone if there is nothing abnormal showing server side.

This is the point imho. Hackers shouldn't be able to hack in the first place, and if the server was aware of which data is valid and which is not, we wouldn't even be talking about this.
Sadly, as things are now, it's very difficult to prove without doubt that someone is hacking; problem should be fixed server side.

• 3 weeks later...

I have submitted video proof with logs many times. We even had multi videos from our group and still NC Soft has done nothing so I just stop sending them in since they just say we will investigate it and close the ticket yet they still play. Many others have done the same thing. Everyone is tired of submitting and getting ignored so they just stop reporting them. As for the chat radar, the cheats skills don't register on the radar so the logs are worthless too. The logs on the client side i have submitted with proof they cooldown of skills was being ignored and no action taken. 

What is the point of submitting of we get ignored??? ...... so why bother reporting with then do nothing....

I think you pretty much have to catch someone twice doing the same thing to have a chance at getting them banned. I've known hackers who got -warnings- for their "first offense". Though I have also known hackers who were public enough with their hacking to get banned the first time around.

Anyway.. don't stop sending tickets in. If Support is doing some kind of "two strikes and you're out" thing, we really need that second instance to get someone banned.

18 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

I think you pretty much have to catch someone twice doing the same thing to have a chance at getting them banned. I've known hackers who got -warnings- for their "first offense". Though I have also known hackers who were public enough with their hacking to get banned the first time around.

Anyway.. don't stop sending tickets in. If Support is doing some kind of "two strikes and you're out" thing, we really need that second instance to get someone banned.

All they say is oh i am sorry, i did not know that and i put a lot of money in the cash shop and they unban....... so much for perm ban... Worthless..... hacker then cont. to hack.... What a surprise.

good example of that is HOOK/HQQK/...

On 8/24/2017 at 3:59 PM, Nyinu-KR said:

.. and then you will find that your "Asmo Radar" doesn't work because players have altered their client to make their self buffs and attacks on other players not show. >.<

I had a PvP battle where NOTHING showed in the combat log from the Asmo. It was so shocking I thought it was a glitch, yet the PvP battle I had with a different Asmo a few min earlier and another a few minutes after showed the Asmo chat radar working just fine. I do not recall the name of the "no combat log" Asmo, and I have seen a completely empty radar only one other time since.

On 9/6/2017 at 1:47 PM, Etnaa-TM said:

hai mayblue  etnaa from tm  yah a lot of elyos do this crap to kahza shadowdrake cup to name a few no matter what u catch on video gms not gonna do anything however if u send me names and proof in game i will make sure to not let those asmo in my partys when i run things i will boot them out of my pvp things and i will personally let every other asmo know they are hacking trash cuz personally i am super sick of this kind of garbage.  

ty for playing fair =3

etnaa

Sounds good to me, etnaa. I do not have an Asmo account, so you would have to use a friend's Elyos account to send me in game emails of names of Elyos you think are hacking. I have no problem getting video of Elyos hacking and submitting tickets on them, but most of the time I don't pay attention to any near by Elyos. I focus on the Asmo. I would like to know which Elyos the Asmo think are hacking. (I think I already know who most of them are.)

I was once accused of hacking...what a joke. I'm about as easy to kill as it gets. "Ranger: The perfect blend of average DPS and no defense."

MayBlue

Ticket submissions are a grind and the results are RNG <== it don't get any more MMO then that!

I'm sorry to say that, but I agree with some people.

I did all that you're saying. I took pictures and made videos of people doing things they should not, talking things that should not and nothing happened.

It is very difficult for someone to be punished in the game and impunity causes more people to use these programs that alter the mechanics of the game.

Today I know that many players are thinking that cheating is good, it is necessary and it is better than buying items on the site.

Unfortunately the lack of punishment causes illegal activity to grow and revenue to fall. This partly explains the union (merge) of the servers.

I go further and I will give an example.

There is a cheat that is visible to everyone and I think NCSOFT knows about it. If the NCS do not know, they will know now.

Many people are climbing to level 75 doing FALLEN POETA alone. We all know that this is impossible. You need a group to do FALLEN POETA. But some people are using some program to walk on the ceiling of the game and from above they attack specific targets to gain a lot of XP. 

So if NCSOFT wants to punish those people. She can analyze who reached level 75 by making FALLEN POETA in DUO (with your ALT). But if NCS does not do anything the using of cheating will be spreading like a virus.

Every time a person cheats in the game, that means less money for NCSOFT. Soon I can not understand the reason why the guilty should not be punished even in the face of the evidence, but this unfortunately happens.

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2017 at 10:31 AM, MayBlue-DN said:

Sounds good to me, etnaa. I do not have an Asmo account, so you would have to use a friend's Elyos account to send me in game emails of names of Elyos you think are hacking. I have no problem getting video of Elyos hacking and submitting tickets on them, but most of the time I don't pay attention to any near by Elyos. I focus on the Asmo. I would like to know which Elyos the Asmo think are hacking. (I think I already know who most of them are.)

I was once accused of hacking...what a joke. I'm about as easy to kill as it gets. "Ranger: The perfect blend of average DPS and no defense."

MayBlue

Ticket submissions are a grind and the results are RNG <== it don't get any more MMO then that!

seeing how much u hate me im surprised u agree xD 

i just made a new thread asking ppl to vote on if they are happy with gm support or NOT  maybe they will listen to that i already know the hacking elyos ppl make fun of me and say i say anybody i cant beat hack but i trash lucimon and we know he hacks. some for viruses its not the losing that bugs me its the fact they cheat even if i win 10/10 the fact they cheat bugs me, i have been will always be legit and am fully willing to be investigated and even STAY under investigation for months years i dont care.

go here and vote yes or no maybe gm's will listen not sure what else to do other than quit

Archived