Jump to content
QueenNightmare-DN

Not sure if it's a bug but...

Recommended Posts

So basically this isn't bout me but my lil sis used to have that rainbow snake costume, and yeah she bought it from a broker. But we both didn't play aion for ages however we logged on today, i know a lot of items were deleted or somthin, one of my guns is gone idk why and her snake costume is completely gone. Because we both don't understand why i wanted to check if anyone knew why this happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

So basically this isn't bout me but my lil sis used to have that rainbow snake costume, and yeah she bought it from a broker. But we both didn't play aion for ages however we logged on today, i know a lot of items were deleted or somthin, one of my guns is gone idk why and her snake costume is completely gone. Because we both don't understand why i wanted to check if anyone knew why this happened.

There were aome snake ostumes for 7 days only. But you can go to broker and get a new permanent one for like 50k kinah because while the snake event was on, we all kept deleting them because nobody wants that costume. Those few that kept them and placed them on broker, they have it for a very low price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok i was confused because my sister had bought a normal permenant one back then im pretty sure for 50k just now when we looked they were a lot more expensive as well so ye, oh wells so i guess that does mean it was literally just deleted. Thanks for telling me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though i am quite confused as the one she had was permanent therefore it shouldn't have been deleted, right? She purchased it back then during the event because the rainbow one was being sold for 50k and she was in love with it, (she is telling me to write this as a message to you : "This costume was my prized possession, i was very poor at the time (I still am which is why i can't buy the more expensive ones) i wore it all the time and when it disappeared from my inventory i felt extreme sadness" also there are screenshots of her actually wearing it sadly we didn't take screenshots of the details of it as we didn't think that was necessary). Sorry for bugging you and anyone else with this but yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

 (she is telling me to write this as a message to you : "This costume was my prized possession, i was very poor at the time (I still am which is why i can't buy the more expensive ones) i wore it all the time and when it disappeared from my inventory i felt extreme sadness"

 

32kybu.jpg

 

Damn those skins last like 3 seconds in my invetory they would last 0,3 if I did not have to write Confirmation to delete them...

i'm pretty sure you can farm 500k or less somewhere to buy those skins again.

 

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ew, someone's trying to sell one for 45mil on DN-E.

GG DN scammers !  450K to 1.5 M in KT-E lmao

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

GG DN scammers !  450K to 1.5 M in KT-E lmao

Seriously! Look at this! lol

2L6xkqa.png

 

Only one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

She is a Elyos race,

Oh I'm sorry, I can't send her one then. Only if she were on DN-A. :(

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ew, someone's trying to sell one for 45mil on DN-E.

Transferring kinah from one character to another, I'm sure lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Oof lol okay then, like ye when we looked they were super expensive too. Guess there literally is no savin the costume. Oh wells thx

Also with teh meme, so tru
32kybu.jpg
this one that was sent earlier

Edited by QueenNightmare-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

You said one of your pistols was gone? Did you ever figure out where that went?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And nah tbh i rly dunno what happened with it so currently i have one,i got a new one from a quest but cant use the other anyway cus its not for my level and i used to use two pistols at a time which was cool but i kinda can't anymore, sad times. Tho i don't even remember it's design or the name of the weapon so i'll live with it, imma try getting a second pistol soon again tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×