Forums

That moment when

Jake-DN

3 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

You realize transformations are account bound and not by character.

God bless Im gearing my glad again.

Long Live Tzu,

Long Live Zikel Asmos.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, I was super excited when I realized the transforms I unlocked on KT-E also worked on my DN-A characters.

Hopefully 7.0 keeps it that way.

On 7.0 it will be server bound. If you already have characters on both servers the current transformations will be maintained in both. The new ones you acquire on 7.0 will be available to all characters on the same server only.

On 15/7/2019 at 3:27 AM, Jake-DN said:

You realize transformations are account bound and not by character.

And after 7.0 transformations will be only server-wide, now the whole account gets them. So before 7.0 I would suggest people to make a character in the other server too (if they have a slot) so they can have transforms in both servers just in case.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And after 7.0 transformations will be only server-wide, now the whole account gets them. So before 7.0 I would suggest people to make a character in the other server too (if they have a slot) so they can have transforms in both servers just in case.

What happens if I transfer to DN in 7.0? Will my transformations come with me or stay behind?

19 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

What happens if I transfer to DN in 7.0? Will my transformations come with me or stay behind?

Not sure about "transfer a char" but if you make a new char in DN he won't have the transforms unless there is a char there, as far as I know.

Archived