Daevanion Skills

AteHerTech-KT

Hi @Cyan @Hime

I would like first express my frustration in this situation and then suggest some possible improvements.

This patch has been out for over a year now and i am STILL missing 2 Daevanion skills.

After getting my first 8 skills, to this day i have opened 51 Legendary Daevanion Skill Boxes and i am still missing those 2 skills. I understand this this is RNG but this is madness.

At this point in the game our Daevanion Skills are a necessity and quite common so we shouldn't have to struggle this much to acquire what we need in a timely manner.

For the sake of unfortunate people like myself can we please have some sort of option in the future to trade in x amount of Daevanion Skills Cards for one of our choice? or something along the lines of this.

I hope one of you read this and send help.

Thanks.

TaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.pngTaZrJ25.png

You can combine all of those, and if you don't get a skill you need you'll have 3 leftover and can try to combine again after reset.(Or possibly sooner if you win another one from a shugo) Personally I didn't enchant a single skill until I got all the daevanion skills. Every other spare went towards combining. 

9 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

You can combine all of those, and if you don't get a skill you need you'll have 3 leftover and can try to combine again after reset.(Or possibly sooner if you win another one from a shugo) Personally I didn't enchant a single skill until I got all the daevanion skills. Every other spare went towards combining. 

Thats just a copy paste for dramatic effect. I combine every time i get 4 ....and i still dont have the 2 skills.

I've been crafting and running instances and combining and even buying skills with gold ingots. It wasn't until the week before 7.0 did I get the last skill, which I desperately needed to be effective dps. It's just RNG and it blows.

Yeah. Before 7.0 it was kinda easy to get daevanions. At least it was for me because I have 8 characters at 80 and I did BoS shugo runs in all of them weekly. Now it's kinda easier to do it because all you have to do is enter IDD with alts and wait a few seconds to see if the shugo spawns or not. The thing is we had 4 runs (or 5 with prestige) for each character, and now we only have 1 (or 2 with prestige). I'll see how it goes for my Vandal as I have a few IDD reset scrolls left!

2 hours ago, ykcuL-DN said:

the gold ingot daeva skill box should be changed to a selectable version.

This please!

I agree the gold ingot one should be a select-able one, after all it costs a lot of gold ingots, it cannot be abused and you can only buy one per week.

OR at least remove that clumsy shugo, not only it is hard to get a shugo, but when you get the clumsy one it now has always an ancient daevanion which sucks. Make all daevanions legendary, why keep one ancient after all? to bruise our bawlz?

I have had all my good daevanions before 2019 but we were a group of active people doing everything on our alts possible to get as much as we could and I was kinda lucky on that. There was one last daevanion which I couldn't care to have and I got it on April 2019... imagine if it was a necessary one.

Archived