@Cyan and NCSoft Just want to say thank you!

HeartStrings-DN

Hello Cyan and NCSoft Team,

I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU! for your generosity in providing a full set of legendary pve gear on the BCM as part of the event.  This will help a lot of people be able to start jumping right in to do some end game pve instances that maybe they haven't felt comfortable doing before.  And also for putting a full 100% enchantment stone in case that might be needed some rainy day :-) .   With all the events recently it's obvious you are finally trying to be thoughtful of the players here in Aion.   Very much appreciated !!

22 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU! for your generosity in providing a full set of legendary pve gear on the BCM as part of the event.  This will help a lot of people be able to start jumping right in to do some end game pve instances that maybe they haven't felt comfortable doing before.  And also for putting a full 100% enchantment stone in case that might be needed some rainy day :-) .   With all the events recently it's obvious you are finally trying to be thoughtful of the players here in Aion.   Very much appreciated !!

Dang-it Heart how many times do people on the forums have to tell people not thank NCSoft... now they are going to nerf the event and make it so you have to spend money.  Truly a stupid and noob mistake. 

49 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

How many bot accounts u own?

Archived