Ncsoft lied to it's prestige subscription members

Tobacco-DN

A few events ago prestige members where able to obtain a case from bosses in end game instances which you can obtain "Ultimate Frostspark Weapon boxes" and once I heard of this I purchased my prestige asap. 

Later to figure out that it's not able to be opened by vandals, with no mention of this by ncsoft.

I sent a ticket about the issue and was told to wait for a fix as they are working on it. And so I waited until yesterday " alot of time to fix it" to send a ticket to see if I can claim the wep finally on my vandal. Ncsoft responded to me saying that it is not useable by vandals and said the description of the items said not useable by vandals (this description was added LONG AFTER the event was over) and they can not help me.... After I already paid for the prestige . So after all the dissapointment , I sucked it up and ask them can they move it to my cleric so I didn't lose my money I spent for the false advertising. This is the response they gave me

----------------------

We understand that you want the item to be transferred to your other character so you can benefit from it, but I'm afraid that we do not generally offer this kind of service without a strong basis. As previously stated, it is intended that the Event Box does not contain any Chromablaster and as the description says, "Cannot be used by vandals". I hope you understand.

If you have any other request, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Yes. They lied.

They put into the game event rewards from a previous patch while adding a new class that did not exist during that patch.. so the event rewards were useless to the name class. The boxes you are speaking about aren't the only time this has happened.

The Prestige Pack is grossly out of date, even without this issue with the vandals. We are still getting the old mats as daily rewards. We are still getting transformation cores.. which are FREE in the BCM. We are no longer getting a Prestige Box (which contained coins or candy) from bosses. The Prestige quest to kill 50 enemies works only in Lakrum, even though most players are now on the new end-game map.

The Prestige Pack needs a serious overhaul, but apparently NCWest is busy working on other important things for Aion.. like.. umm.. umm.. like NOTHING.

giphy.gif

I'm asking myself why ppl keep playing on this fkn mess of Aion NA. Surely the ppl who spend tons of money in the past and can't let go. Or still spend, the reason being way behind my comprehension, given how the game is managed and the level of shit given by the devs. I come to forum from time to time to see how things get worse every time. And how is the game going in general.  Good there is other "kind" of servers, which remind ppl how was the game before " the dark times". The golden ages.

26 minutes ago, kingss-DN said:

I was able to receive compensation and they did solve the issue for me today. I appreciate them looking further into this and helping me.

What did they do for you? So those with the same issue know what to ask for.

I have that same item that I can't open - which they said they would fix.. they lied like Aly-DN.. I also got emails from them saying yes this will be fixed on the next Maintenance .. I don't think so TIM....

I have that same item that I can't open - which they said they would fix.. they lied like Aly-DN said. .. I also got emails from them saying yes this will be fixed on the next Maintenance .. I don't think so TIM....

Strategy for getting anything you want from support

Step 1 - Send in ticket to get the answer of no

Step 2 - Ask for your 1 time only deal only to get declined a 2nd time

Step 3 - Drop a big spenders name make up some baloney how you know they got it done for them so you know it is possible

Step 4 - Enjoy reading their next post as they tell you as a courtesy they can do this as a 1 time only deal

Never let me down so far i am well over 20 free 1 time only courtesy deals and counting.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Strategy for getting anything you want from support

Step 1 - Send in ticket to get the answer of no

Step 2 - Ask for your 1 time only deal only to get declined a 2nd time

Step 3 - Drop a big spenders name make up some baloney how you know they got it done for them so you know it is possible

Step 4 - Enjoy reading their next post as they tell you as a courtesy they can do this as a 1 time only deal

Never let me down so far i am well over 20 free 1 time only courtesy deals and counting.

To be Honest this company should be sued... 

Archived