Forums

The End.

Agreed.

The fact that the administration still hasn't punished those that abused the EC bug is outrageous and just another example of the poor administration of this game.

Oh.. wait..

giphy.gif

(The irony of a serial abuser complaining about the pay2winners is precious.)

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Agreed.

The fact that the administration still hasn't punished those that abused the EC bug is outrageous and just another example of the poor administration of this game.

Oh.. wait..

giphy.gif

oh you again ? I remember u in evergale too, the queen of forum, u play Aion or just stay in Forum ? " Oh i'm here  for comment in all topics with inutes msgs"

really feel pity for you

Ked ;)

26 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

oh you again ? I remember u in evergale too, the queen of forum, u play Aion or just stay in Forum ? " Oh i'm here  for comment in all topics with inutes msgs"

really feel pity for you

Ked ;)

giphy.gif

On 11/6/2019 at 1:09 PM, Aly-DN said:

I'm standing with Aly on this one.  Not like we are going to get a response.  Ole dingus probably got the perma with having over 30 EC entries built up.

59 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I guess we'll find out in a week lol. Either way, that's at least one week of him not crying about Nod in lfg, so I'll take it. :D

Relex only 7 days.
enjoy and warn in the disagreement of your legion, because the subject is just about "how many days did the metal have"

57 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

He's just going to "take a break from the game" if he doesn't come back in one week. xD

you can be sure so

Archived