4 hours ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

What a fancy way to say Godstones xD

Here vision weapon passive skills

vw_paralyze_g3.png  3%

vw_silence_g3.png  5%

vw_bind_g3.png  5%

I was actually referring to these:

vw_polearm_g3.png

Your attacks have a chance to trigger a critical strike on your next attack.
Increased physical attack damage effect on critical strike skills

Polearm = compounding attack on crit? Sounds fun to me.

vw_2hsword_g3.png

Increased chance of falling target

Greatsword = higher KD chance

vw_sword_g3.png

Chance to apply damage increase to the target when attacking

and then dagger is the same as polearm.

vw_orb_g3.png (orb)

Your attacks have a chance to trigger a critical strike effect on all attack magic.

etc.

Some of these are cool, others are lame. It doesn't show any percentage increases though.

On 18/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Capa-KT said:

ackchually
At +8 the infinite gear is already better than Dark Talon (T2 Genesis), and if you take a look at Powerbook, you'll notice that even if you fail to enchant, you only have 8~10% chance of destroying the piece.

Idk man, for one single item, weapon or shield depending on class ? I'd take those odds. I'm sure others would, too. If you want to be max geared, "hurr durr it might break QQQQQQQ" will never stop you. Additionally, people who would aim for these items already have full T2 set at this time... hence nothing else to do from now until 7.5 (apart from 2nd/3rd/4th set). Might as well do this.

Of course, you start with one item, and once they put the enchantment stone on the BCM/events, you finish the rest of the set.

The Korean GM broke his infnity gear trying a +2 on test servers

we're talking about Aion

16 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

I was actually referring to these:

vw_polearm_g3.png

Your attacks have a chance to trigger a critical strike on your next attack.
Increased physical attack damage effect on critical strike skills

Polearm = compounding attack on crit? Sounds fun to me.

vw_2hsword_g3.png

Increased chance of falling target

Greatsword = higher KD chance

vw_sword_g3.png

Chance to apply damage increase to the target when attacking

and then dagger is the same as polearm.

vw_orb_g3.png (orb)

Your attacks have a chance to trigger a critical strike effect on all attack magic.

etc.

Some of these are cool, others are lame. It doesn't show any percentage increases though.

I don't think its a chance to KD, i think its stumble penetration

but not sure at all. This patch is so lame that i haven't wasted so much time reading the notes

On 11/17/2019 at 5:30 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Is Pandarung a regional translation for Pandora

I am having an Alepo moment... what is Signia/Vengar? And why the hell do they remove that too?

On EU/KR Pandarung was the first village or the teleport entrance in South Katalam map, named Danaria map in NA.

Enshar/Cygnea

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is going to be 5.8 minus the maps, the professions, gathering and aethertapping and the events. I'd choose 5.8 over 7.5 ANY time.

I just don't want to see the infinite plus on anything.  It was a nightmare back then for even me and I could afford to spend a 100 or 200 a month.  I do want more maps cause we getting stale here.  The most exciting thing now is this afk event.  Trying to afk 2 toons on two accounts to get a rng on a legendary I may need hahaha.  I don't even Tuca, no way.  Thanks though ;P.  

I love sieges, thats what got me hooked back on release, the abyss was so fun.  And Kat and darn maps with those sieges.  I will admit I am not the best pvper in my house, that goes to my dogs, they kill the crap out of rabbits and squirrels.  But in all, Aion is my crack.  I can't go without it.  I don't even care about gp, although I do like transforming and just going HAM in a sea of red.  The gp season rewards are crap, yes even the luna. 

The other part of Aion I do love is the community.  I do dislike the hackers and exploiters but you live with what it is.  Also, I dont like every time something comes down we jump on Cyan.  I don't believe in killing the messenger, except in the movie 300, that was epic.  I'm done on my rant.  Thanks for reading 

On 11/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Dayum... they really can't wait to cash up again, so now we will have to re-gear? This is getting out of hand.

i agree this is a fleece johnson maneuver they are doing they are basically making us do this the easy way or the hard way if you  dont understand google fleece johnson warrior youtube etc your see what im talking about without me being graphic.

i think its like this give us a map to make us keep coming back to fill the wallets after  the wallets delete the maps and give us another map so we can feel refreshed but yet its another repeat cuz your still grinding as much as you were in  5.8.

trust me they will delete katalam again and give us another map lol watch and see  just to keep the player base coming back for more they already got us hooked  you think they gonna stop trying to keep us going? ;)

On 11/21/2019 at 5:11 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is going to be 5.8 minus the maps, the professions, gathering and aethertapping and the events. I'd choose 5.8 over 7.5 ANY time.

i hope they dont give us 7.5 this soon that might be a bit much but isnt 7.2 on the way

On 11/24/2019 at 7:01 AM, Cyfur-EK said:

I hope they fix crafting in 7.5, they totally destroyed it with the release of 7.2 in NA. Prior to that the broker was full of crafted gear to buy, all the way up to Ultimate, now nothing.

According to Koreans, 7.5 sucks! EU is also not happy with 7.2 and here we are still at 7.0

If even Koreans dislike 7.5 then we are doomed. We know Koreans are more docile when it comes to repetitive, grinding and cash grabbing games.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, Voltric-DN said:

Not sure why they try so hard to nyerk up their own game. ?

They don't play the game and they look it in the perspective of the owners that want to make money and they do whatever they do for the Korean market that has nothing to do with us. They will only understand how stupid they were once Aion ends up closing some servers in some regions.

Archived