NERF THE GD VANDALS

Malinda-KT

• 2 weeks later...

they wont nerf vandals, but yet ppl complain about sm inescapable choke and they nerf the sht out of it, oh fear is too long complains they nerf the sht out of it, but lets buff up the sins glads and make an absolutely retarded class vandal (i have a vandal alt i play  a lot, it needs nerfing) JUST NERF THEM FASTER THAN 7.2 OR 7.5!! PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THE GAME AND U WILL GO BANKRUPT HAHAHAHA

55 minutes ago, Malinda-KT said:

they wont nerf vandals, but yet ppl complain about sm inescapable choke and they nerf the sht out of it, oh fear is too long complains they nerf the sht out of it, but lets buff up the sins glads and make an absolutely retarded class vandal (i have a vandal alt i play  a lot, it needs nerfing) JUST NERF THEM FASTER THAN 7.2 OR 7.5!! PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THE GAME AND U WILL GO BANKRUPT HAHAHAHA

Well deserved nerf for IC, since the only thing you did in instances was infernal blight then just spam IC, lol

Please do not ever ever ever ever nerf Vandals they are really fun to play just the freaking way they are!!!..  I played songweaver before a long time and got murdered for years by many other OP classes and I didn't cry about like these winners..   Just because people didn't make a vandal doesn't mean their Glad or Temp or Whatever needs to be able to smash the heck out of vandals.

Just now, HeartStrings-DN said:

Please do not ever ever ever ever nerf Vandals they are really fun to play just the freaking way they are!!!..  I played songweaver before a long time and got murdered for years by many other OP classes and I didn't cry about like these winners..   Just because people didn't make a vandal doesn't mean their Glad or Temp or Whatever needs to be able to smash the heck out of vandals.

BTW I have many Ultimate +15 gears on my Vandal and the rest +15 legendary.  I can tell you there are still lots and lots of asmos who can smash the heck out of my vandal..  So stop crying please

Archived