Legendary transform BCM item

QtBoy-KT

2 weeks ago he did say you could only buy one, it wouldn't reset and would not be sold on the BCM.

So yeah kind of a waste if you left multiple characters on the same account for 6 hours, but even then every account on for that long also got fragments, stellium, legendary and ultimate stones so not a total waste. And you still get 1 totally free legendary transformation contract at the end. Something that a lot of people haven't got yet even after a year so it's not the worst thing that could happen. 

17 hours ago, Zoner-DN said:

The other regions got selectable scrolls, we get randoms. So some of us wasted our time to get something we can't use

We've had selectable contracts as well in past events, but they involved a whole hell of a lot more than standing around afk for 120 hours.

Since it is a 1 per account transform they could have had it to be select-able. Because one person might take the one transform he needed while another won't, but both people did the exact same effort for this. Not to mention Irnin is out of this. The only way to get it is through a combination.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

How did you waste 120 hours? Were you watching the clock or something the entire time instead of doing something productive?

Well wasted in the sense that game time that could have also been spent on other characters was lost.  I play my main 90% of the time, but I also do PVE and some PVP stuff on some of my alts and I wasn't able to do that because I was hoping to get the rewards on my main.  I got them, but got a transform that is entirely useless to my class.  So in that regard, yep it was a waste.  There's very little reason why we couldn't have been given the opportunity to choose our transform.  It sucks, and like many others I am quite disappointed in my reward.  But oh well right?

I am semi retired, work only 3 days per week but, I get up at 3am for those 3 days, leave at 5am get to work at 6am , days end I get home at 8pm. Long days so just afk for me on those days. Needed 20 to get a scroll that I knew would not be for my main class lol. Wouldn't have had a chance at more than one character anyway, but I did get a lot of Frags on main and another character. It should have been choice of transform, don't quite understand the thought behind random. I did afk another game at the same time that had a fishing event for some of that time and made close to 700 million silver that is useful.

Archived