Give us unlimited Luna Wardrobe slots or do your job w/ costume rotations

Bread-DN

At this point I wouldn’t care spending ridiculous amounts of Luna on the wardrobe system to keep buying more slots if it meant I didn’t have to permanently lose costumes since it seems that some skins will never be put on the store again since Ncsoft just simply doesn’t listen to customer demand and put costumes that people want to ACTUALLY buy. The costume rotation was supposed to happen every 2 weeks or something but I’ve seen some ugly af costumes up for a month at a time that NO ONE buys, and I have some costumes on my characters that I won’t even touch because I haven’t seen them being sold for in years so I don’t want to risk never seeing them again. It’s already such a dilemma for me seeing which costume I have to delete from Luna just so I can use another...

lol may as well be talking to yourself. there is noone managing these forums anymore.it isnt a bad idea and has been called for before especially with gameforge version having pretty much every skin in the game available at the click of a button. but NC west cant even figure out how to fix a bug in the game in a timely manner so that kind of coding is probably out of the question

I have also said that the wardrobe should be bigger in the suggestion section, they should make it have like 1000 slots. I would make use of them. But they don't listen, I have my whole estate wh 135 slots for skins, 3 pets for skins (like 100 slots or so) and some alt also holds plenty of them, I do not even know why I keep them since I can't use them, if I do they get lost forever so if I need another skin, I have to discard years of skin collections

13 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have also said that the wardrobe should be bigger in the suggestion section, they should make it have like 1000 slots. I would make use of them. But they don't listen, I have my whole estate wh 135 slots for skins, 3 pets for skins (like 100 slots or so) and some alt also holds plenty of them, I do not even know why I keep them since I can't use them, if I do they get lost forever so if I need another skin, I have to discard years of skin collections

Yup...I’m in the same situation. I have maxed out my wardrobe space and WH spaces and even my alts LWH with skins lool...and it just seems some of those costumes will never be put to use in order to not lose them which is a real shame. I’m not asking them for any freebies or special favors, I wouldn’t mind that they keep increasing the cost of Luna each extra slot will take and even suggest they do that because that’s just a good business model lol, I just wish they put more thought into it because I only spend rl money on this game for the costumes 

20 minutes ago, Bread-DN said:

Yup...I’m in the same situation. I have maxed out my wardrobe space and WH spaces and even my alts LWH with skins lool...and it just seems some of those costumes will never be put to use in order to not lose them which is a real shame. I’m not asking them for any freebies or special favors, I wouldn’t mind that they keep increasing the cost of Luna each extra slot will take and even suggest they do that because that’s just a good business model lol, I just wish they put more thought into it because I only spend rl money on this game for the costumes 

I didnt even max my main luna WH i have 1 spot open cause im afraid if they release a new skin i wont have a spot in luna for it and i dont want to delete any skins in luna cause i put them in there for a reason NOT TO LOSE IT lol but they dont even do costume rotation anymore they do this monthly thing and they put out ugly skins no one even buys. I still havent seen the new ball gown thats in charterer creation yet we were suppose to get it this patch. I honestly want luna to be bigger and i want it account wise :< but yknow ncsoft. they dont listen to anyone, just make things worse

Archived