Ancient Pvp Box limit to 5 per week

PrincessAvalon-KT

Does anyone know if the pvp ancient boxes from the genesis crystal npc will be limited to 5 per week, like in the eu server?Idk if that was included on korea's patch or if its something that happened only in eu so i wanted to ask.

Below are the eu patch notes.It is listed under items on bullet point 16

https://cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/Misc/Patchnotes_Update_7_2_en.pdf

@Cyan

I have turned more than 20k genesis crystals into pvp enchant stones, and morphed them into legendary, I have close to 400 legendary pvp enchants now (many from pvp instances as well obviously). It sucks they are limiting the game even more. I assume they want to force people to reset for pvp instances if they want more pvp stones.

Someone said that pve enchants drops from pve instances are highly nerfed so people are lacking those so I should have gotten the pve instead, but pve gear is impossible to obtain in NA, since they nerfed the drops, so I am still running with my pre 7.0 pve gear (T1) and I wouldn't waste crystals for pve enchants.

But sure thing having 5 boxes per week only is a limit that nobody understands. It is not like we are being awarded those for free.

As we discussed in this post too

we can get about 2569 crystals per week or something

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

714 genesis crystals from 9 camps 2x51g weekly quests in lakrum
945 genesis crystals from 9 camps  1x15g per day x7 days per week
910 genesis crystals from lugbug daily x7 days per week
---
2569 crystals per week

That is a 51,38 boxes per week, so we can only get 5 pvp and 5 pve per week. That is a big fat limit.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

As we discussed in this post too

we can get about 2569 crystals per week or something

That is a 51,38 boxes per week, so we can only get 5 pvp and 5 pve per week. That is a big fat limit.

Even more! You actually get a little over 900 from all 9 camps, and you can also get 400 from the repeatable weeklies at the Guardian/Archon Outposts (26x4x4), and you can buy another 300(I think it's 300 lol)  weekly with Stellium from the altar general goods merchants! So if you're not lazy you can get about 3500-3600 per week + the random little bits and pieces from lugbug daily bags and I might be crazy but I think you get some from winning siege too?

21 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

Even more! You actually get a little over 900 from all 9 camps, and you can also get 400 from the repeatable weeklies at the Guardian/Archon Outposts (26x4x4), and you can buy another 300(I think it's 300 lol)  weekly with Stellium from the altar general goods merchants! So if you're not lazy you can get about 3500-3600 per week + the random little bits and pieces from lugbug daily bags and I might be crazy but I think you get some from winning siege too?

I forgot the 4x repeatable quests (4 times each) indeed.

Well, joined the game a month or a month and a half ago, I spent a lot of time during the early weeks to get my ancient gear +15, upgrading it slowly to legendary. now i'm getting stuck to upgrading into ultimate cause the amouth of stones I need per legendary part (to get them +15) is enormous. either boost the rate or keep that limit unlocked.

same as AP farming, it's painful to run HM x15 per week to upgrade one part. ugh.

23 minutes ago, 5s19E536-DN said:

same as AP farming, it's painful to run HM x15 per week to upgrade one part. ugh.

Sorry but this is literally the only thing you should not complain, in 6.2 we didn't have Herelym Mine, we had to spam AD/ID/EC to get AP slowly. There were weeks I would  reset enough to get 20m AP and that was from these instances. And it is not only that the AP is very little, if you lost you got half. They they are pvp instances, so they take take time to form, time to pop and time to finish. Not to mention we didn't have luna crafting for lunas yet... we had to buy everything for the resets.

Herelym Mine middle solo is a blessing and you can do it 100% free if you have alts in your account spamming luna afk daily

Archived