Blooming Sprout Event for New and Returning Users

Cyan

• Aion Team

With the release of Aion: Return to Katalam there will be a small event beginning for new and returning users where you grow little sprouts and get rewarded! If you're not a new or returning user, you're able to help out and get rewarded too! This event will run from January 29 to February 26.

Steps: 

1. If you're a new or returning user you'll automatically get a Sprout Pot after being logged in for 5 minutes.
  2. While in Stellusia use the Sprout Pot to grow a Cute Sprout
    • Cute Sprouts will only be around for 20 minutes if not grown to the next stage
  3. Use an [Event] Essence of Growth on the Cute Sprout to obtain an [Event] Empty Bottle and grow the Sprout to a Well Grown Sprout
    • [Event] Essence of Growth can be purchased from Jaranerk in Stellusia for 300 Manastone Fasteners
    • [Event] Empty Bottle can be turned in to Jararanerk for rewards
  4. Interact with the Well Grown Sprout for two options:
    • Option 1: Harvest the Well Grown Sprout using an [Event] Sprout Trowel
      • [Event] Sprout Trowels can be obtained from the quest “Trowel and Gifts” provided by Sprout and Bud.
      • Harvesting the Well Grown Sprout will yield an [Event] Well Grown Sprout Gift Box which contains one of the following items:
        • Berdin's Silver Star
        • Administrator's Special Treatment - Single-use ticket
        • Legendary Transformation Potion Selection Box
        • Transformation Scroll Bundle
        • Manastone Fastener Bundle (x500)
        • Consumables Bundle
    1. Option 2: Use [Event] Sprout Fertilizer to obtain an [Event] Empty Fertilizer Container and grow the Sprout to a Blooming Sprout
      • [Event] Sprout Fertilizer can be obtained from quests, Lugbug Missions and a weekly bundle available on the Golden Sand Traders.
      • [Event] Empty Fertilizer Container can be turned in to Jararanerk for rewards
  5. If the Sprout grew to a Blooming Sprout, use an [Event] Sprout Trowel to harvest the Sprout to gain the following items:
    • [Event] Blooming Sprout Gift Box which contains one of the following:
      • [Event] Well Grown Sprout Gift Box (Guaranteed)
      • [Event] Grade A Minium Bundle (x30)
      • [Event] Stigma Selection Box
      • [Event] Legendary Enchantment Stone Selection Box (7 days)
      • [Event] Bright Abyss Treasure
      • [Event] Grade A Minion Contract (5 types)
      • [Event] Glittering Kinah Box
    • [Event] Full Life Flower
      • 3 [Event] Full Life Flowers can be turned in to Kiworanerk for [Event] Daevanion Skill Box (10 types)

Keep and eye out for Helpernerk offering the following buffs to new and returning players: 

• 300 PvE Attack and Defense
  • 30% bonus AP Gain
  • Lasts 1 Hour

Sprout and Bud also offer quests and useful items for new and returning players so be sure to speak to them while you can!

If you're not a new or returning user, you're able to help out and get rewarded too!

How exactly do I help out others and get rewarded? Other than handing kinah over to my own newly-created toon so they can buy Manastone Fasteners and Sprout Fertilizer from the Golden Sand Traders, how exactly do I get rewarded? What will I be rewarded with? ?

New and returning players need a path to get a decent transform, we can't catch anyone or get away from anyone... we need some mobility, we are more than a little squishy...

These sprout pots are crap, I was doing all the event stuff and after a few days I had 4 bloodmarks, decided to go into katalam and got 40 the first day and 40 the second day and was able to get a weapon, I should never have waisted any time waiting for someone to come click on the sprout pots.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived