Evergale Canyon!

Euphoria-DN

23 minutes ago, Cyan said:

EC is independent from the update. We're finalizing one final issue and will be opening it. I know I've said soon many times, but it won't be opening this week.

And what about the compensation?

That only takes Gideon sitting down and handing it out. It doesn't require testing or Korea or finalizing. It just takes DOING.

Yeah, I wonder how big the compensations will be.

It's now freaking harder to catch up the gear gap with lower stones for pvp & close to no stones for pve. 

no wonder ppl quits. u ain't helping new & returning players at all to close this HUGE gap.

I legit was ACTUALLY getting a little excited at the thought of a maybe EC fix and being able to go to Red Katalam and rift a bit....being block on both because of bugs is really starting to nyerk me off. Basically because I paid money to transfer servers I can't play the game with the rest of the server. Rewards like @Aly-DN said which literally can be dispensed just like your crappy, "we shut the server down for a sec" rewards....SERIOUSLY. So you can toss crowns out on a whim for taking the servers down (I honestly didnt care I expected it) but you can't give legitimate compensation to people for a broken feature that has been broken for over HALF A DAMN YEAR!!!!!.....COME ON....At this point just give the reward server wide lol...the people that exploited didnt even get as much as we are losing over this course of time. or open it up and let us go wild and exploit it....Why not...Let us run wild and actually get to PLAY the game....

3 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

@Cyan I understand that EC is still yet to be fixed but why is compensation taking so long, do the Korean devs do that for you too?

They absolutely do not.

The only reason we don't have the promised compensation is because Gideon hasn't taken the time to give it to us, since he has to do it by hand. Apparently he is super busy fixing all the other issues with Aion.

giphy.gif

Archived