GP BOX

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

Seriously will this boxing system continue?  I already noticed in the last siege, players are preferring to save xform for box, instead of using it in siege.

The NPC system is already horrible, the PVE system in siege is horrible, and now we have a BOX that totally escapes the idea of a full pvp game, players focused on pvp have a total disadvantage to do GP, I do miracles with my 1400 pve status . For Governor or Great ranking now, u just need focus full PVE, congratulations to the genius who did this.

In my opinion this idea of (GP box) should end as soon as possible.

34 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Seriously will this boxing system continue?  I already noticed in the last siege, players are preferring to save xform for box, instead of using it in siege.

The NPC system is already horrible, the PVE system in siege is horrible, and now we have a BOX that totally escapes the idea of a full pvp game, players focused on pvp have a total disadvantage to do GP, I do miracles with my 1400 pve status . For Governor or Great ranking now, u just need focus full PVE, congratulations to the genius who did this.

In my opinion this idea of (GP box) should end as soon as possible.

Is that any different than you transforming at the start of siege to kill GP mobs?

Getting GP rank since they revamped it has always been PVE and nothing to do with PVP...

18 minutes ago, Tiffany-DN said:

Is that any different than you transforming at the start of siege to kill GP mobs?

Getting GP rank since they revamped it has always been PVE and nothing to do with PVP...

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Sieges aren't PvP any more and haven't been for ages.

2 hours ago, Tiffany-DN said:

Agreed its literally the same as them all xforming for lakrum GP mobs, BUT WAIT GET THIS, the fort is empty of any elyos lmao. 

Atleast theres pvp for boxes ^_^

If they want to add more GP in the pve aspect, then the Deity should give way more GP, at least when people dps the boss, both factions are present and the defenders attack the attackers who need to both survive by retaliating against the defenders but also dps the boss. They can also increase the GP taken by winning the siege overall so people won't get more GP by refraining from pvp 100% and focus only in pve.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived