Yamennes Painflare from Shattered Abyssal Splinter have 15,349 phy/mag defenses

The Secret Cow Level

That's as much defenses as Demaha world bosses!

In PvE:

• Physical skill damage = skill base damage * (1 + (physical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - physical_power_boost_resist) / 1000)
  • Magical skill damage = skill base damage * (KNO / 100 + (magical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - magical_power_boost_resist) / 1000)

Class base stats (Physical skill damage is not affected by POW)

Observation screenshots

Skill base damage can be found here

Cleric S heal spec/S DPS spec

Rest in yellow accessories/Risel gear
Assassin S - W/O hp skill would of gotten max B
Ranger C rank
Glad S rank(Highest score)
Temp B rank
Sorc C rank ( Lowest score )
Painter C rank 
SM C rank(was not using pet tho next time will use pet)
Chanter A rank
Gunner C rank
AT C rank
SW do not have one

Keep in mind that Assassin/glad/chanter/cleric are the only characters that i have with Daeva skills and i have no real clue how to play the other classes.

8 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Cleric S heal spec/S DPS spec

Rest in yellow accessories/Risel gear
Assassin S - W/O hp skill would of gotten max B
Ranger C rank
Glad S rank(Highest score)
Temp B rank
Sorc C rank ( Lowest score )
Painter C rank 
SM C rank(was not using pet tho next time will use pet)
Chanter A rank
Gunner C rank
AT C rank
SW do not have one

Keep in mind that Assassin/glad/chanter/cleric are the only characters that i have with Daeva skills and i have no real clue how to play the other classes.

I have some SM and I have no clue how to play them too. The spirit seems strong enough.

My alt sorcs with risiel set can almost get c-rank but they have no stigmas. If I could give them pandora accessories I think it would have been possible. The key is to survive long enough to get the +2000 attack buff at some point. I used exchange vitality on one character and it gave me some time to do more dps, almost B-rank (but sorc is my main so I kinda know how to rotate effectively)

BUT since pve enchants are on existent the alts will never get good enough. Crafting pve gear is not an option as well.

First try

Cleric DPS spec  (S rank Highest Score), Vandal (S rank) - Only 2 of mine that I would considered geared, mostly in ultimate

Most of these toons are in  legendary/ancient  armor pieces + legendary weapon with few ult pieces :

SM ( S rank) was mostly easy had my spirit to back me up

Chanter (S rank) - Good thing this toon is decently geared with Daev. heal skill.

Sorc (A rank) - Had hard time staying alive.

SW (A rank) - I should  get heal boost on accessories for this.

Glad (A rank) - Needs to get more geared

AT ( B rank) - Only toon with risiniel gear, only got b rank because I used skill that got me back to full hp

Gunner ( C rank) - It's decently geared but I suck at this class for this xD

all i know is i can only get a b rank even doing the eggs and killing the spans and using the pots on the boss with my main, , surviability on a ranger is shit when a ton of adds spawn i n the last minute, the rest of my 12 characters i can only get c ranks or lower so just getting 1 fragment is a waste of time tbh

5 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

all i know is i can only get a b rank even doing the eggs and killing the spans and using the pots on the boss with my main, , surviability on a ranger is shit when a ton of adds spawn i n the last minute, the rest of my 12 characters i can only get c ranks or lower so just getting 1 fragment is a waste of time tbh

Ranger is probably the worst for this unless it is really geared, C is the highest I've managed.  SM, Sorc and Chanter are the only 3 classes I play that can easily S rank no matter the mode. Chanter needs Rejuvenating Spell and DP, Sorc has a much easier time with  some Daeva skills. SM is the only one I can easily do with no gear or Daeva Skills.

Cleric, SW and Vandal can only S rank the mode with adds. I would imagine Templar could also survive the adds mode with all its shields and DP heal.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

That's as much defenses as Demaha world bosses!

In PvE:

• Physical skill damage = skill base damage * (1 + (physical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - physical_power_boost_resist) / 1000)
  • Magical skill damage = skill base damage * (KNO / 100 + (magical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - magical_power_boost_resist) / 1000)

Class base stats (Physical skill damage is not affected by POW)

Observation screenshots

Skill base damage can be found here

First of all, there is no skill base damage found there on that link, only a comparison between some version of skills with no damage listed. Aionpowerbook has all the skills listed and their power.  For example, go to cleric, choose a skill and see it's power through different levels, like Infernal Blaze, last learned at level 71, deals 947 wind damage.

That is actually the tooltip damage and we know that skill_base_damage = skill_tooltip_damage * 100 / KNO

But it's easier to rework the formula, as Magical skill damage = skill_tooltip_damage * (1 + 100/KNO * (magical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - magical_power_boost_resist)/1000)

and skill_tooltip_damage is easier to find. 

And while it's reworked, this formula isn't correct, but not incorrect either. It's only available before level 76. For level 76+ you have to multiply all by 2 (200% increase in damage).

And again, this damage is without shards. If your skills consume shards, then it's another 25% increase in damage.

For more in depth about that damage, there is a video from 6.0, from the same guy that does the dps meter (which is working here) 

• 1 month later...

Kaluva

• HP 169,744
  • Magic Defense 11,209

Rukil, Essence of Light

• HP 237,906
  • Magic Defense 11,209

Time Slow

• [Duration] 6.0
  • [Usable while moving]
  • [AOE] fireball radius 70
  • [Max affected targets] 12
  • attackdelay -95%
  • speed -95%
  • BoostSkillCastingTime -50%
  • SpellAtk Air damage per tick 950 (475.0 DPS, 2850 total)
  • [Tick rate] 2.0
  • [Effect ID (basiclv)] 10207331 17503 10207283
  • [Dispel category] DebuffPhy
  • [Magical Active skill]

9 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

BoostSkillCastingTime -50%

Thanks for this, I mean it doesn't affect your casting speed number, but your casting time of spells. Aion still had two different ways for casting skills, one that affects the number and one that affects the skill casting taking into consideration the c.speed number.

I didn't see a change in my c.speed number but my char was casting so slow and I was like, this must affect the c.speed too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived