Why these evil NCsoft tactics remind me of Chinese Communist Party?

Liqhtning-KT

no seriously....   we have seen their true color as they now put this CASH GRAB event out in the hopes of trying to suck out the last cents of people and make them homeless.

totally not caring about the lives and health of people just like the chinese communist party and their leader winnie the pooh,  Ive seen peopels thread getting deleted just like CCP silences people. 

its horrible and unfortunaley Cyan is their puppet just like the top man of WHO is their puppet. I hope the game dies out so we can hope that another developer may take better care..

amen.

Sigh. Really?

Imo, a thread like this belongs in the same place that players who post that someone's relatives should die of the virus. In other words.. banned.

First, this event was run at the point in the life span of the current patch as it was when Korea. Now. What wasn't happening a year ago in Korea? That's right! A COVID19 outbreak that was killing people. So the event wasn't planned to be put out during a global pandemic. The event, while planned to make money, wasn't planned to make money on the backs of people that have a high likelihood of being out of work. I would agree 100% that NCWest should have consider this when they launched the event and either not launched it or launched it giving players 6 jokers, which gave every account a free transform and still provided those with cash to buy more. Notice that they did after a few days do the right thing and provide the 6 free jokers. It would have been better had they figured that out on their own rather than launching the event with only 3 free jokers and then having the player base freak out. But they didn't. They did the right thing.. but late. That's pretty normal for Aion.

As for players being "silenced" that's a load of rich creamery butter. It doesn't happen. The only posts or threads that are removed are ones that (a) are full of profanity, (b) make personal attacks on employees or other players (i.e. wishing that they would get or die from COVID19) or (c) are repetitive (i.e. there are other threads that are discussing the exact same thing where the poster could have just posted in existing threads rather than being a freaking diva and "look at me look at me" wanting to create their own thread). No one is silenced unless they are stupid. Don't want your post or thread deleted? Don't be stupid. Don't post threats or profanity and don't start the 5 billionth thread complaining about the complaint of the day.

Cyan isn't a puppet. He's an employee. So I guess since you have never had a real job, this needs to be explained to you. When you work for a company, everything you say or do reflects on the company. They tell you what to do, you do it and then you get paid. As their employee, you can't just free-wheel it and decide to say or do whatever you want. You can't bad mouth the company while doing your job. You do what you are told to do and then you go home. Ofc if the company is telling you to go murder kittens and then tell the world you are actually giving new homes to those kittens, you can quit and tell the authorities. But that's not what Cyan is doing, is he? He is our community manager. It's his job to inform us what NCWest is saying and to take what we say back to NCWest. He does that. It's not his fault if NCWest isn't doing what we want them to do. He can't decide policy or content of the game. And he can't just make poop up when NCWest hasn't answered our questions.

Lastly. This is a freaking GAME, sunshine. It isn't real life. It isn't life or death. It's not the end of the freaking world if you can't or won't or don't want to participate in a 2 week event in a video game. SO FREAKING RELAX. Maybe it's time for you to take a freaking walk outside. Put on a mask. Stay 6 feet away from anyone else. Be safe. But go outside because apparently the quarantine has rotted what was left of your itty bitty pathetic brain.

You do not have to participate in any of them, the cards are 6-free per account once, and everything else can be 100% free.

Yes p2w people can take more cards but it is what it is. Like they can also buy NCcoins, items from BCM etc and benefit, no event needed for p2w to flourish.

1- No one is forcing you to spend money on this event. There is a very good perfectly FREE event now that has very good rewards.

2 If I had lost my job or (God forbid) was sick- or members of my family were sick- I could have cared less about a P2W event. None of these) (again- THANKFULLY) apply to me now. I can exercise my self-control and I spent (for me) a small amount on this event. Then I stopped.

There is no "evil plot"- this is a game. There a people who are out of control in terms spending (i.e. they spend way beyond their means), there are people who can easily afford to spend thousands of dollars per month (and do). Then there are the rest of us, who stay within their budget no matter what NCSoft dangles in front of our noses, often because the game has so many problems (class balance, RNG, increasing P2W, drop rates, exp nerf) and we don't see them being fixed.

Well im not planning to spend any money and I dont care much about this dead game of a horse.  

Im just astonished of the resemblence of the CCP and this aion tactics... everyday what I see here reminds me of CCP,  the recent thing is this guy called Aly-DN , he is always in pure denial, always sugar coating ncsoft, always telling u to get over your problems or that there are no problems,  always trying to put you in a bad position just like the CCP underdogs who in REAL LIFE commit extreme atrocities against humanity.... not listing what they do since some ppl might not have the stomach for it....  the quesiton is... is Aly-DN actually a CCP party member???!  there is enough vile evil in him and almost everyone here detests him 

Archived