Two Questions

Kong

Been away from the game since 6.0 came out so I'm not exactly sure what is around in the game now.  Are the transformation scrolls still forced to make your looks change?  I hated this change and I'm curious if they've done anything to make it better or gotten rid of the looks of it at all.  Also, what PVP options are there now?  IE which instances, sieges, etc, and for how many players?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Transformations stil a must, but now we have transparent transformation scrolls, which allow you to have the stats of that ugly transformation you have but still be able to look the beauty of your char :P.

For pvp we have not only the siege of lakrum fort, we have now Divine and Demaha fort, for instances we have the same, EC, Dread, Idel Dome, Illumiel Brawl and Kamar.

Welcome back and have fun.

5 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Transformations stil a must, but now we have transparent transformation scrolls, which allow you to have the stats of that ugly transformation you have but still be able to look the beauty of your char :P.

For pvp we have not only the siege of lakrum fort, we have now Divine and Demaha fort, for instances we have the same, EC, Dread, Idel Dome, Illumiel Brawl and Kamar.

Welcome back and have fun.

How many of the transparent ones can we get?  Like can we get enough easily to not have to see these ugly ass transforms permanently or is it going to be a lot of work to get them and you won't even be able to 24/7 hide it?  Thank you for all the info, need to check out what this illumiel brawl thing is.

3 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

you can buy them with kinah in the Gold Sand Traders or going to the Abyssal Fragment (pve solo instance) and the last 10 minutes and they work exactly like regular transformation scrolls, the moment the time is up, you have to use another to keep having the stats.

Right, I was more wondering if it's feasible to be able to keep the transparent part up 24/7 depending on price/ease of access.  Like will I be spending a lot of kinah to obtain them or is it basically a negligible amount?

52 minutes ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

Right, I was more wondering if it's feasible to be able to keep the transparent part up 24/7 depending on price/ease of access.  Like will I be spending a lot of kinah to obtain them or is it basically a negligible amount?

Not sure what "negligible amount" means to you, personally, but I will say that most people play with transparent scrolls now. Like, back in 6.x, it was much more common to see people's transformations. Now, it is the opposite; it is more common to see their toons via transparent scrolls.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Not sure what "negligible amount" means to you, personally, but I will say that most people play with transparent scrolls now. Like, back in 6.x, it was much more common to see people's transformations. Now, it is the opposite; it is more common to see their toons via transparent scrolls.

Ok.  That's pretty much what i meant.  I was just curious how much kinah would actually be spent on that, but it doesn't sound like it's obnoxious.

1 hour ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

a normal Scroll is worth 34.500 kinah and last 10 minutes, usually transparent scrolls are more expensive, like double that, but prices vary a lot, currently with so many events, on top of the usual ways to get them, its cheaper to buy a transparent scroll than a common one.

if you left in 6.0 there are a couple of changes in PvP instances, they reincorportated Kamar Battlefield 12 v 12 on weekends, and there is a new PvP instance, ilumiel Brawl its, a 3 vs 3 opens everyday,  but this one is special, gear  doesn't matter here, you could go naked as everybody have the same stats in there, so its pure skill and teamplay (there might be a few nasty bugs, so team that gets bugged first lose sometimes? also remember i just said gear doesn't matter at all? well... that is like almost true i guess lmao, old +20 & +30  gear passive skills and new Red Katalam passive skill still works there)

13 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

a normal Scroll is worth 34.500 kinah and last 10 minutes, usually transparent scrolls are more expensive, like double that, but prices vary a lot, currently with so many events, on top of the usual ways to get them, its cheaper to buy a transparent scroll than a common one.

if you left in 6.0 there are a couple of changes in PvP instances, they reincorportated Kamar Battlefield 12 v 12 on weekends, and there is a new PvP instance, ilumiel Brawl its, a 3 vs 3 opens everyday,  but this one is special, gear  doesn't matter here, you could go naked as everybody have the same stats in there, so its pure skill and teamplay (there might be a few nasty bugs, so team that gets bugged first lose sometimes? also remember i just said gear doesn't matter at all? well... that is like almost true i guess lmao, old +20 & +30  gear passive skills and new Red Katalam passive skill still works there)

Thank you very much for the info.  I didn't know that about the Ilumiel Brawl.  i just watched a video and it looked ok, didn't realize it was equalized gear, thank you for the info.

3 hours ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

Been away from the game since 6.0 came out so I'm not exactly sure what is around in the game now.  Are the transformation scrolls still forced to make your looks change?  I hated this change and I'm curious if they've done anything to make it better or gotten rid of the looks of it at all.  Also, what PVP options are there now?  IE which instances, sieges, etc, and for how many players?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Transformations last 10 minutes now, as they should, so you only need 6 scrolls per hour no matter the tier of transformation you use (I needed 30 scrolls per hour with Kaisinel before the fix).

Also transparent transformation scrolls were part of events for long enough (even today) that you can find transparents in broker for nearly the same price to the normal scrolls at some points (at least Asmodian KT).

I personally did an event that was alt friendly and I have like 50k of them stocked, I got them before the time fix and I thought I was good, but now with the fix I am pretty good for 8333 hours or 347 days of continuous 27/4 scroll upkeep lol which means I will never run out of them for life as I only play like 2~3 hours per day or something, I even use them to roam around the city, I no longer even think of them as an expense.

I buy my transparent transformation scrolls on the broker by the hundreds. That way I never have to put up with the ridiculousness of transformations unless of course it's one I like and there are a few out there I do but they are rare. For the most part I prefer seeing my character how I designed her in the first place. That's why I spent over an hour in character creation for all 11 of my Asmo girls and my one lonely Ely girl (I always play my RL gender). To me it's easier and cheaper though to just get my transparency scrolls off of the broker because earning/farming/making kinah is easy and a replaceable resource.

Archived