Farm in 5.6

GenericUser77

Hi guys, i'm returning to Aion after a long break. I decided to create a new character and run the Homeward Event, now i am lvl 66 and i need a lot of kinah.  
I need kinah to finish the AC mythic set, and more to enchant and manastone but i don't know how to farm it.
How farm works now?

There are some stuff which are reliable sources of income:

- Farm in Upper Reshanta special elite mobs. They are guaranteed to drop Spirit and Darkness/Light Stones as well as a +4 manastones bundle.

-Farming non Balaur mobs in this region will also give you Archdaeva materials, but havent tested if drop rate here has been affected as much as the 5.0 areas.

- Run instances and sell their rewards. Mainly Crucible Spire, AoE/CoE/ToE (Golden Wing Marks in particular). This however depends on your level.

- If you prioritise kinah over enchanting, get Greater Mythic Supplements and vendor them. You will reach the weekly selling cap fast though. Same with Archdaeva gear rather than DEing them.

- DE lower tier Archdaeva gear. Stuff like Adma, TTC, Frostforged (the last one is a common drop in KKM). Sell the crafting materials you get. Market is always thirsty for Ancient Crafting, Chronos and Eternity Stones.

- Do not spend kinah on events, but do take part on them. The current Daily Rewards are generous with Fragmented Spinel.

- This last one is more about saving rather than making. Always aim for ranks higher than B for Luna instances.

Also around Illuma/Norsvold are daily quests that grant 1.8million kinah per turn in, the exp is ok, and 4 of them are doable at 66, anotehr 4 open at 70 that can done solo. each is a gather or kill 20 X, just these will get you about 2-4%(at 70 ymmv) and 13mill, DAILY.

10 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

- This last one is more about saving rather than making. Always aim for ranks higher than B for Luna instances.

If you are talking about the solo daily and weekly Luna instances. Can you actually get lower than A??? You can AFK can get A or S every time. o_o

5 hours ago, Vinlock-SL said:

If you are talking about the solo daily and weekly Luna instances. Can you actually get lower than A??? You can AFK can get A or S every time. o_o

Actually after last patch you can get lower then A now in luna.  They nerfed the points.  People been getting b's and d's.  Heck doing it now you can get an A just losing first gate means unless get Saam herb guys you getting an A

Gearing up always has been a work of progress - don't see it as your main goal (at least not for PvE).

It's easiest to focus on the content, do your Luna dailies and Fissure for the exp -
you will get consumables from Luna and AC from Fissure as a side reward.
Any gear will do for those, so if you come across Adma or Theo, 
some pieces from there can temporarily stand in for AC. 
Same for Frostforged gear (barracks), open world drops, and later on the gear you can get from AoE and CoE.
AC gear is definitely not the only viable PvE set in the game,
so if you get a full set - good, if not - also not a disaster ;)

For the endgame PvE stuff, level will count as much (or more) than your set,
so don't stare yourself blind on not having it right from the start.
If you just participate in instances, eventually you'll get all you need, and it's more enjoyable than blind farming imo ^^

On 8/10/2017 at 5:52 AM, Tyd-BR said:

Actually after last patch you can get lower then A now in luna.  They nerfed the points.  People been getting b's and d's.  Heck doing it now you can get an A just losing first gate means unless get Saam herb guys you getting an A

Damn, I will need to check it out.

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2017 at 11:29 AM, Kiatra-KT said:

Also around Illuma/Norsvold are daily quests that grant 1.8million kinah per turn in, the exp is ok, and 4 of them are doable at 66, anotehr 4 open at 70 that can done solo. each is a gather or kill 20 X, just these will get you about 2-4%(at 70 ymmv) and 13mill, DAILY.

I don't see these quests in iluma. Where is that exactly? Or what is the name of the NPC to start those?

Thanks in advance

I'll have to go checking on my DN-E chars, most of the spots are like where you fly to from the main town, the higher your level, the more turquoise arrows pop up further out in the map, at 72 I'm getting quests where the level 80 'world bosses' are, NE and SW corners.... but that's in norsvold.

I'll see have to have a little fun drawling on the map, no guarantees since my highest Ely right now is I believe 50-60% through 69.

1 hour ago, Kiatra-KT said:

I'll have to go checking on my DN-E chars, most of the spots are like where you fly to from the main town, the higher your level, the more turquoise arrows pop up further out in the map, at 72 I'm getting quests where the level 80 'world bosses' are, NE and SW corners.... but that's in norsvold.

I'll see have to have a little fun drawling on the map, no guarantees since my highest Ely right now is I believe 50-60% through 69.

The quest marks are in blue/turquoise? Im at 70, but I only see the [instance/Group] quests now.

It's okay, u can mention the NPC in norsvold, I will seek their "twins" in iluma :D

Archived