Forums

[Aion 7.5] New Accessories and Feathers

Violeta-KT

I've seen many conversations on LFG regarding the coming changes in gear for 7.5, just sharing some info I've gathered.

7.5 is seemingly a patch for people to catch up, while it introduces a number of new gear sets none are better then the current BiS Ultimate Dark Talon/ Ultimate Sovereign. There are  Extreme sets which can potentally be much stronger then current armor/weapon, but these are very difficult to obtain/enchant.

That is only the case for Weapon/Armor, the patch introduces new Accessories/Feathers that are better then 7.2 BiS. They also don't need to be enchanted.

I won't go into detail below on 7.5s BiS Acc/feathers, but they are obtained through PvE PFHM. IDDHM and the new instance Altar of Ascension. If you already have the Royal Heart accessories you have a head start on the rest.

Here is a comparison of some of the easier to obtain Acc/Feathers against Dark Talon/Sovereign

HP 21428
ATT 4967
ACC 9113
CRIT 2039
M.DEF 5096
P.DEF 5096

• Description: Full Ultimate Dark Talon/Sovereign Accessories/Feathers +15 with Perfect rolls (includes bonus PvP/PvE att/def)
  • How to Obtain: Same as 7.2, Sovereign Accessories/feathers no longer drop.
  • Is it worth it?: If you don't already have the full set in 7.2, probably not. Only classes that roll other stats like Heal Boost/MR/EV will benefit from these until they upgrade to Burning Altar.

*If you are currently working on these you should probably reconsider, imo the only accessories worth enchanting now are the Starlight acc, since they can be upgraded for considerably less materials in 7.5 if enchanted to +10.

HP 19091
ATT 4130
ACC 8468
CRIT 1770
M.DEF 4865
P.DEF 4457

• Description: New Genesis Crystal/Titainium Coin Accessories/Feathers
  • How to Obtain: Genesis Crystals can still be obtained from Lakrum camp quests and various new daily quests (you'll need 4270 crystals for the full set), Titanium Coins can be obtained from various activities in Gelk/Igg. You can potentially get the set quickly by farming named mobs all over Gelk/Igg. You can also stack Genesis Crystals on alts now so you can purchase it on day 1 of patch. Various named mobs all over gelk/igg also have a chance to drop these.
  • Is it worth it: Only for alts and new players, certainly better then Risiel. Genesis Crystal set comes with fixed DPS stats (above) while the Titanium Coin stuff can be retuned. The Titainium Coin set can be used as new Clerics heal boost set until they farm Burning Altar Accessories from Altar of Asenscion. You can also choose to use the Genesis Crystal set as a placeholder till you upgrade to katalam/demaha since you can extract the items afterward for Fighting Spirit Fragments/Manastone Fastners (going to need alot of these)

HP 21074
ATT 5047
ACC 9285
CRIT 1974
M.DEF 5653
P.DEF 5197

• Description: New Katalam Blood Mark Set, Demaha Stellium Set
  • How to Obtain: After flipping all connected Garrisons (ex. 701,702,703) shugos will spawn selling acc/feather boxes. Each set of connected garrisons spawn different shugos selling different boxes, you are limited to purchasing 1 per week of each box, but they are account warehouse tradeable. You will need 642 Blood Marks for the full set, you will also need to be lvl 5 Fame in Katalam. In Demaha you can purchase an RNG box at Altars for 100 Stellium. The box has a chance of giving you 1 acc/feather box or any other number of items. The box has a limited weekly purchase limit. Also has a chance to drop from world bosses in Demaha.
  • Is it worth it: If you already have full +15 Dark Talon acc/feathers, no need to resocket a whole new set just for 100 or so more attack. If you are in anything below Ultimate Dark Talon, YES. The set is PvPvE and you can mix and match pieces from Demaha/Katalam. You can farm Blood Marks now, but you will still need to lvl up your Fame and that may take a bit. The boxes in Demaha can be purchsed as soon as the Altars are captured.

There are a number of other accessory sets that fall inbetween the genesis crystal set and katalam set including new craftables and drops from easy/normal mode dungeons. These of course are more time consuming to get. Hopefully this info can help some of you while preparing for 7.5.

7 hours ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

This information is rly helpfull, since i have ultimate DT set but not the Acc, i knew saving the BMS would've usefull 

quick question, does the new PVE Acc's are hard to get em? 

Yes PFHM is still just as difficult as it is now, and IDDHM where you farm upgrade materials is also tough. AoA Normal Mode is probably a little less difficult.

With that said it is much easier to get enough gear to run those instances in 7.5, especially if you get your Sovereign set during this event. Then just upgrade to Katalam Accessories and its like having full +15 Sovereign Acc.

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Violeta-KT are Blood Mark/Stellium accesories retunables? I was wondering about socketing evasion manastones with Mayhem event now into my DT acces as Titanium set have lower evasion an the other set i saw are all with fixed stats. Or there is some other sets hidden somewhere?

No they come with the Fixed stats I provided above. The best retunable Accessories come from AoA NM.

1 hour ago, Kvothe-DN said:

What do u mean with Sovereign acc/feathers will not longer drop? They are deleting SL and BE too?

Thanks for the info btw

SL/BE are still there, the difficulty has been reduced and they drop a new set of retunable Acc/feathers along side Sovereign Armor/Weapon. The base stats are much lower then the Kata/Demaha ones.

New Dungeon Drop 

387 attack with perfect roll

New Katalam

464 fixed attack

8 minutes ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

Can you please Post a comparison like this For new upgraded PFHM acc with set effect against dart talon acc ?  

No (too many FMs to run) they are just the best accessories for DPS. Everyone is eventually going to be working for these. If you want to see just how much better check out the powerbook.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, I was hoping we would get confirmation on what 7.5 update we are getting tomorrow, but I guess that isn't happening.

If we get the same patch that Gameforge has on their EAS, then we are going to be nyerked with the better accessories, namely the ones from Altar of Ascension.

These acc/feathers have random fixed stats similar to gear from 4.0, think Modor gear that needed retune scrolls, except there are no retune scrolls for these accessories in 7.5. Once you get a piece and identify it, if you don't get usable rolls you will need to get another until you get the rolls for your class.

This was changed in a later update, to normal retuning for all these acc/feathers, but if we don't get this change with the update tomorrow the likely hood that we get it before 7.7 is really low.

An example from the Russian DB:

yflZbKO.png

The necklace has 34 possible roll combinations, and you can see the percent chance of getting a specific combination.

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Just a heads up, I was hoping we would get confirmation on what 7.5 update we are getting tomorrow, but I guess that isn't happening.

If we get the same patch that Gameforge has on their EAS, then we are going to be nyerked with the better accessories, namely the ones from Altar of Ascension.

These acc/feathers have random fixed stats similar to gear from 4.0, think Modor gear that needed retune scrolls, except there are no retune scrolls for these accessories in 7.5. Once you get a piece and identify it, if you don't get usable rolls you will need to get another until you get the rolls for your class.

This was changed in a later update, to normal retuning for all these acc/feathers, but if we don't get this change with the update tomorrow the likely hood that we get it before 7.7 is really low.

An example from the Russian DB:

yflZbKO.png

The necklace has 34 possible roll combinations, and you can see the percent chance of getting a specific combination.

You mean having some at all? 

Archived