Renown fix

Ele-DN

So from Fame/Renown intoduction on KR at 20 November 2019 to 1st July 2020 thats 7 months to get a Fix on the Major/Core new function te patch presents.

We are doomed at NA then, i can see the fix coming at 8.0 with the removal of Demaha, Lakrum and Katalam maps set on Fire by Fregion and ofc our Fame removed too lmao

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

So from Fame/Renown intoduction on KR at 20 November 2019 to 1st July 2020 thats 7 months to get a Fix on the Major/Core new function te patch presents.

We are doomed at NA then, i can see the fix coming at 8.0 with the removal of Demaha, Lakrum and Katalam maps set on Fire by Fregion and ofc our Fame removed too lmao

Loki said a fix should be coming to us tomorrow, but I'm wondering if he actually meant to Korea? I don't see how we could get a fix on the same day as Korea, but idk lol.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:34 PM, Loki said:

Fix should be coming to you guys on Wednesday. Hoorayyyy! 

Please bump thread if issue is seen on July 6th and we'll investigate further.

• Daeva
4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Loki said a fix should be coming to us tomorrow, but I'm wondering if he actually meant to Korea? I don't see how we could get a fix on the same day as Korea, but idk lol.

Sorry I was misinformed, it's like OPs link says. It's not fixed yet, but they are removing the point reduction until they can resolve the issue. (So enjoy it while you can!)

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

:o we need dis now!!!

Tomorrow!

Archived