Pin bug

5sB1C19-DN

Me too,

Getting an error switching chars too.

From an old thread: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/5532-access-restriction-notice/?page=2

"This thread is quite old but, if you go to the website -> account -> authorized location -> remove the recent saved location then put the code that you always receive when you log in a different computer, you`ll be able to fix this problem"

I tried the above suggestion and it kinda worked, for a few hours anyway.

I was able to log in now, I double clicked char name instead of hitting start.

It happens when you first launch the game too. Insane to think we are STILL dealing with this problem. This started last year, didn't it? I got this same message three times in a row, just now. I'm really tired of this bug, as well as the one that prevents you from using skills or looting.

52fae6990f1107828fbe310f5f61ac60e83c4d06

Well, I fixed this bug very easy, when you're going to enter the world, instead of clicking "Login", just double-click on the character's nick

7 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Isso também acontece quando você inicia o jogo pela primeira vez. Insano pensar que AINDA estamos lidando com esse problema. Isso começou no ano passado, não foi? Recebi esta mesma mensagem três vezes seguidas, agora há pouco. Estou muito cansado desse bug, assim como daquele que te impede de usar habilidades ou saques.

52fae6990f1107828fbe310f5f61ac60e83c4d06

That's how I solved my problem, if you are still having this type of problem even after 8 hours, unfortunately I don't know how to solve it but I hope I helped you

That's how I solved my problem, if you are still having this type of problem even after eight hours, unfortunately I don't know how to solve it but I hope I helped you

guys

Archived