Pin bug issue

Jakan-DN

GM when we gonna have a fix for this pin bug , it happens like 8-12 times per day login the game do  we know when this will be fix it is so freaking annoying we have to relog the game all the time???? do we have a day when is it gonna be fix? 

today is the worse login ever , i been seating in front of the pc trying to Aion for 20 mins none stop pin bug got me dc, we need this to be solve or temporary remove the pin like you did before while you guys finding out the issue the GAME is Unplayable  sometimes , specially  when it comes to Seige / Altar hours  @Loki @Kibbelz .

Let me make sure I understand the problem, because I think there is a solution.

I think you're talking about switching characters. When you are in the character selection mode, you double-click on the field with the character name. It then says you're locked out for 8 hours and the client exits. You aren't locked out for 8 hours, but you have to restart the client. The problem may repeat.

NCSOFT ought to fix this problem, but I think the following is a solution:

Instead of double-clicking on the name, single click on the name. Then push the "start" button in the lower middle of the screen.

I've never seen a failure with this method.

2 hours ago, 20s6A35-KT said:

Let me make sure I understand the problem, because I think there is a solution.

I think you're talking about switching characters. When you are in the character selection mode, you double-click on the field with the character name. It then says you're locked out for 8 hours and the client exits. You aren't locked out for 8 hours, but you have to restart the client. The problem may repeat.

NCSOFT ought to fix this problem, but I think the following is a solution:

Instead of double-clicking on the name, single click on the name. Then push the "start" button in the lower middle of the screen.

I've never seen a failure with this method.

It does the same thing if you click start.

What I want to know is why we even need pins. Period. Like W H Y do we need to enter a pin? If someone has our email/password for our account, then it's highly likely they also have our pin. So if they want to delete our account, then we're already screwed most likely. It's just redundant to even need a pin.

Archived