Renown Reduction

MiphaBae-DN

5 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

@Kibbelz I'm pretty sure some of my characters got hit with the double reduction as well, had one toon go from red kata 5 and about 50% down to 4 and 50%.

The same thing happened to me, I was lvl 5 in CKT and now I have 40.40% of lvl 4...

@Kibbelz @Loki
Is there any chance that we can know how much renown it reduces at each level?

@Kibbelz @Loki You guys really need to just top the renown deduction until you figure out how to fix it but also not only that you need to MAKE ADJUSTMENTS!  My suspicion is that the renown reductions are higher in Korea because of things like auto hunting...  Fix this now before more people quit, there are some new games around the corner and you guys don't have much time to get your shit in order.  

My level 9 in Ingisson was reduced by 6% with is about 675k FEXP. Assuming that's across the board, here's some math.

Ingisson 

Dailies give you 9,188 FEXP. Weeklies give you 163,596 FEXP. So as long you do your weeklies, you should come out positive. Net 513,290 FEXP (about a 5% gain at lvl 9).

Red Katalam

All quest gives you 65,438 FEXP. So as long as you do the Daily Kill quests, you should come out positive. Net 656,960 (about 6% gain at lvl 9).

Demaha

This one is less lenient. Daily mob killing quest gives you 22,522 FEXP. Weeklies give you 62,322 FEXP. So doing just the dailies and weeklies only gives you 547,318 FEXP, so you have to do extra here to net positive. Altar quests give you 33,994 FEXP, but that's locked out by having to capture the altars, so not readily available to everyone. The problem solver quest gives you 400,000 FEXP, so there's that. Net 297,318 FEXP if you do the problem solver + all dailies and weeklies sans altar quest / pvp quest / etc (about 3% gain at lvl 9).

Overall, it's a lot of work just to try to maintain. Especially to the player base that enjoys playing multiple alts or uses alts to help progress. Demaha values should be looked at and increase to at least match values in the other regions. Better yet, just remove the decay and make the player base happy. :D 

My two cents.

@Loki @Hime @Kibbelz

These numbers are just quick numbers. I know there are probably extra quests, world bosses, and other factors, but just doing the basics for reference.

5 minutes ago, Tetsuya-DN said:

My level 9 in Ingisson was reduced by 6% with is about 675k FEXP. Assuming that's across the board, here's some math.

Ingisson 

Dailies give you 9,188 FEXP. Weeklies give you 163,596 FEXP. So as long you do your weeklies, you should come out positive. Net 513,290 FEXP (about a 5% gain at lvl 9).

Red Katalam

All quest gives you 65,438 FEXP. So as long as you do the Daily Kill quests, you should come out positive. Net 656,960 (about 6% gain at lvl 9).

Demaha

This one is less lenient. Daily mob killing quest gives you 22,522 FEXP. Weeklies give you 62,322 FEXP. So doing just the dailies and weeklies only gives you 547,318 FEXP, so you have to do extra here to net positive. Altar quests give you 33,994 FEXP, but that's locked out by having to capture the altars, so not readily available to everyone. The problem solver quest gives you 400,000 FEXP, so there's that. Net 297,318 FEXP if you do the problem solver + all dailies and weeklies sans altar quest / pvp quest / etc (about 3% gain at lvl 9).

Overall, it's a lot of work just to try to maintain. Especially to the player base that enjoys playing multiple alts or uses alts to help progress. Demaha values should be looked at and increase to at least match values in the other regions. Better yet, just remove the decay and make the player base happy. :D 

My two cents.

@Loki @Hime @Kibbelz

These numbers are just quick numbers. I know there are probably extra quests, world bosses, and other factors, but just doing the basics for reference.

Problem I'm seeing is that some characters seem to be getting hit 2+ times with the reduction still, so the decay isn't even working properly.

Just now, MiphaBae-DN said:

Problem I'm seeing is that some characters seem to be getting hit 2+ times with the reduction still, so the decay isn't even working properly.

Well if it's 650K FEXP across the board, 6% at level 9 could be 10% level 8 and maybe 60% level 4. Haven't done the math though. 

17 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

lakrum is actually very hard to maintain, camps isn't enough alone.

72,709 * 18 = 1,308,762

Plus all of your Legion Support Mission tickets (6 per day, stockpileable)

That's nothing compared to Silentera Canyon:

• all of the available daily quests does not cover your level 5+ weekly FEXP deduction
  • Elite mobs have over 2 million HP and gives only 184 FEXP each
  • Really depends on your ability to deal damage on Anuhart / Jotun legendary world boss, if you are online when they spawn and is under your faction's control (does not require elitist alliance membership)

Or enemy land in Balaurea

• If you do all alliance daily quests, that will barely cover your level 5+ weekly FEXP deduction
  • The weekly alliance gate boss quests are practically impossible
  • Or spend all your time grinding elite mobs with 13400 defenses and 1.9 or 2.4 million HP that gives 414 or 469 FEXP respectively, or enemy fortress NPCs with similar stats and 552 FEXP

Archived