Wings

Valedia-DN

Please make all wings enhanceable so i can upgrade my wings because EVERY wings in the game is very very very ugly and remember to make everything enhanceable because you have geared/rich players and then that 1% thats all about being sexy and i do sexy very well so remake aion for that sexy 1%...

broker has no wings i want and as for the bcm they have similar ones but its not exactly as the one i have and its for this reason i cant upgrade my wings nor my prime earrings seeing as they cannot be skinned

as i said im not big on being rich or geared ingames but looking good is my being rich lol

Did you try talking to Epigonus in Ariel's Sanctuary? He sells some wing skins for tokens that you can ez-mode get from Fortuneer's -> Radiant exchange.

Just do /where Epigonus

Edit:

You can buy just about any pair of archdaeva wings and reskin them, and they'll be a LOT better than your Kahrun wings. You don't have to throw away your old wings. You can put them in the warehouse to wear when you want to look pretty.

We Asmos have something called Blood Crusade. From what I can see, the Ely side to that is Radiant Ops. Our side sells a couple different types of wings. Not sure if Radiant Ops does too? If so, there are a few really pretty (in my opinion) wings you can buy for a small amount of the Crusaders' Tokens. I bought the wings below with only 12 of the tokens (only had to kill about 15 Elyos to get that many tokens, so it's really easy). Obviously, these are Asmo wings, so they'd probably look different on your end, but they're very colorful and unique-looking. They might not be your taste, but maybe you'll like them. :) Note, they're not powerful enough to use as is; they'd just be something you'd skin over archdaeva wings.

l4hteld.jpg

Archived