Jump to content
Forums

Expectancy X Reality (Aion birthday event)


PXOne-KT

Recommended Posts

Expectancy: Well, me and some friends, we are hoping that the event will have a legendary transformation or chance to have an ultimate transformation (note: without paying)
Why considering the latest transformation events it was impossible for you to get one "without paying"   

                                                                                                                                                   [X] 

Reality: It sounds like a joke but, we think that probably the best item of the event will be "ultimate transformation potion" or "legendary potion" 

Or maybe, the best item is ancient transformation

 

Well these are the expectations of me and some friends, however, We cannot dream much considering that the last events were frustrating
 

 

BUT: What is your opinion? What do you expect at the aion birthday event?

Please do not take this post as an offense in any way.
 

 

I ended up sending the post twice LMFAO sorry
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I expect ultimate transformation contract(as a mega jackpot prize where less than 3% get it). EU got it so we know it can be added as a reward, Beyond that i also think that is why they sold the 100% ultimate transformation method so soon considering it was an event Korea got only a few weeks before hand.

Personally for me i expect at the very least 1 kinah re-tuning. If we do not get that ild be very disappointed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I expect them to have the birthday cake, the birthday buffs, and some events that you simply talk tot he npc to get or something. No way they will put a real instanced event.

6 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Personally for me i expect at the very least 1 kinah re-tuning. If we do not get that ild be very disappointed. 

We had this like 10 times so far and every time my retunes were always done. I have never in my life been able to take advantage of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

We had this like 10 times so far and every time my retunes were always done. I have never in my life been able to take advantage of it.

I missed it every time i only saw it 2ce once during an event for completing tasks and once for anniversary. However i tried to re-tune outside and i spent close to 300m on 2 items just to get the 4 stats i like and just noped right out and said next 1 kinah retune i am going to make use of it.

At the anniversary one i simply had no gear due to very unlucky enchanting to use it on and the second one was my fault because i rage quit the game(it was probably around the time i used 34 ultimate stones to go from 13-14). Not sure when else it came in for players but i feel like it must of been when i was in and out of the game/forums for months at a time due to being annoyed at the enchanting more than likely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like this will be like the aetherforge and the current buff event going on. On paper, it’ll seem GREAT. Like oh my god, this is so amazing this is great this will be so helpful. And then it’s released, it’ll be horrible. Like with the aether forge event, the rate to get a kinah bundle was like 80%, and then with the buff event they left off the fact it’s for players 75 and lower. Or with the legendary and minion keys that were supposed to be a weekly purchase, instead got changed to a one time purchase for the entire account. 
 

maybe, just MAYBE there will be a ultimate transformation contract, but i would not be surprised if there’s like a .5% chance of obtaining it and only one person on the entire server gets it. 
 

i can only hope these events are better then the ones we’ve had, with the same concept as the night mare coin or storming event. There’s good FIXED rewards -for stormwing you get it from the egg and afking  and for  nightmare you buy them- that are easily obtainable. I wouldn’t mind doing an instance like shugo vault or fire temple every day for 2 weeks to get only one reward from this event, IF that reward is a ultimate contract. 
 

now, if there’s a ultimate contract i highly doubt it’ll include Tiamat or Ereshikgal. It’ll probably be like a Kaisiniel or Marchutan contract.

 

i want a nice, fun event that gives great rewards. Even if it’s rng based, it needs to be like how deva dash was, and give out fantastic rewards repeatedly non stop. I mean... i knew free playing people who got a full +15 upgraded caesus just from daeva dash ALONE. I don’t care if I’ve gotta do some grinding, i don’t care if i gotta spend a hour in the game every day.. as long as I get rewarded properly (with a ultimate transformation— hint.. hint)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I feel like this will be like the aetherforge and the current buff event going on. On paper, it’ll seem GREAT. Like oh my god, this is so amazing this is great this will be so helpful. And then it’s released, it’ll be horrible. Like with the aether forge event, the rate to get a kinah bundle was like 80%, and then with the buff event they left off the fact it’s for players 75 and lower. Or with the legendary and minion keys that were supposed to be a weekly purchase, instead got changed to a one time purchase for the entire account. 
 

maybe, just MAYBE there will be a ultimate transformation contract, but i would not be surprised if there’s like a .5% chance of obtaining it and only one person on the entire server gets it. 
 

i can only hope these events are better then the ones we’ve had, with the same concept as the night mare coin or storming event. There’s good FIXED rewards -for stormwing you get it from the egg and afking  and for  nightmare you buy them- that are easily obtainable. I wouldn’t mind doing an instance like shugo vault or fire temple every day for 2 weeks to get only one reward from this event, IF that reward is a ultimate contract. 
 

now, if there’s a ultimate contract i highly doubt it’ll include Tiamat or Ereshikgal. It’ll probably be like a Kaisiniel or Marchutan contract.

 

i want a nice, fun event that gives great rewards. Even if it’s rng based, it needs to be like how deva dash was, and give out fantastic rewards repeatedly non stop. I mean... i knew free playing people who got a full +15 upgraded caesus just from daeva dash ALONE. I don’t care if I’ve gotta do some grinding, i don’t care if i gotta spend a hour in the game every day.. as long as I get rewarded properly (with a ultimate transformation— hint.. hint)

I agree with everything you said, idc if i need to grind the same instance even 2 or 3 hours as long as I get a GOOD REWARD, at least 2 or 3 legendary or maybe even an ultimate contract, other rewards could be dazzling gemstones or stigmas +15, that you can get grinding WITHOUT any rng (except ultimate contract maybe?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...