Do you even care?

Blaisi-DN

At this point I'm pretty certain its obvious that the event ludbug quests were meant to be done with the auto hunting system that was never introduced to NA. Why has nothing been changed? Only people with no form of life can literally sit there and complete those quests. @kibbelz do you guys care about the game or have you all decided the game is dying anyway so you might aswel milk the p2w players for all the $ before its completely shut down. And for God's sake can we please make legendaries easier to farm, this is ridiculous... 

3 hours ago, Danasa-DN said:

IT looks like they just copy/pasted events lol...

To be fair it looks like the community is copy pasting their responses and reactions as well.

Who is in the right at this point? No one since all 3 Developer/Publisher/Consumer all just want to improve it for themselves.

nothing is ever gonna change, getting legendarys still takes time, enchanting stigmas is still a joke, about the only way to get adv stigs is to buy them have multiple accounts and the machines to run them on or to spend a few hundred on stones at the store, dev books are just as much of a pain the ass to enchant. nothing has changed and nothing ever will.

Gonna be honest my care cup has bottomed out, the last week I've done nothing but afk lunas/abyssal splinter and afk for this rubbish event. 

No interesting events, when the chances of actually get an ulti is astronomically low why is there literally no other decent reward from this event? But lets be real, when was the last good event we had? Stormwing? The content has been copy and paste for several patches now, I'm getting really bored of PF and IDD, but don't despair because next patch we get another copy/paste boss for IDD HM and a copy/paste of a 9+ year old instance....

At this point only thing progression wise I could really improve on is runes/gemstones (which I'm not willing to throw hundreds of dollars at to maybe get somewhere), collections (14/17 legendary done of the ones we can actually get) and (1/4 ulti done). The last thing is enchanting dp deava skills, but kinah buyers just buy out everything on the broker and jack up the prices while I watch book after book fail so why bother with that?

i only have 4 legendarys  and 0 ultimates, closest thing i have to ultimate transform is 1 potion, stigmas i have 1@12 rest are 10, nothing but constant failures, tbh about fed up on bothering to try to get adv stigs now, i watch ppl do it all day long , but cant even get mine to 12 , and the 1 i do have at 12 it took a friend almost 150 stones to go from 10 to 12, book wise, i got dp at 10 and reg dev at 11, rest under 5 , anything over 10 just fails, maybe just go to 10 and call it a day.

11 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

To be fair it looks like the community is copy pasting their responses and reactions as well.

Who is in the right at this point? No one since all 3 Developer/Publisher/Consumer all just want to improve it for themselves.

Community is dissaponted how things are handled (Blame the company for 5.x era with events that gave free gear NOT the players that have expectations for similar events in 7.6)

Everything is p2w at this point transformations/runes/gemstones/stigma skills/ Daevanion skills

Are one of those that swipe credit card and do not want other ppl to be on same lvl? Cause you sound like one lol

I do play with alts i do farm on them but lol cmon that does not cover the need on stigma syones and essence for daevanion skills plus fragments for legendary contract

THEY got feedback on events and transformations and what we got is kick in the ballz...Look at shugo sweep ,u can get apostole contract from gold card that its ONCE AGAIN rng

Other regions had events and still have them with apostoles contracts what na got? One good event that was like 5-6 months ago 

And if i need to repeat myself again to get transformations as f2p u need to farm SAS and free one u get every 2 months ,THAT means you need 6+ months to farm 12 contracts for ult one we had IF we ever have one again...

Ppl are nad cause shitty events ,buggs taking months to be fixed ,they wont listen to community(if they do they just put shit in BCM)

And you are triying to justify "NO EVENT FARM YO SELF CRAP" pls get out of your tunel vision and see a bit better the situation...Not everyone have 12+ hours free time to farm stuff when someone can swipe and get it in 1 day

9 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

At this point only thing progression wise I could really improve on is runes/gemstones (which I'm not willing to throw hundreds of dollars at to maybe get somewhere)

The corruption system is absolute t.rash. Like, I'm going to lose a level AND have it get corrupted so that it cannot be enchanted again until I use several sanctifying potions? Awful.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The corruption system is absolute t.rash. Like, I'm going to lose a level AND have it get corrupted so that it cannot be enchanted again until I use several sanctifying potions? Awful.

Yes the corruption system either needs to get the boot or be revamped, it would be reasonable if you needed ONE sanctifying potion to fix the corrupted item regardless of its enchant level or number of corrupts it got in the past would be far more reasonable.

The sanctifying potions are not easily obtainable and if by any chance you get a corrupted item at a high enchant level you are pretty much screwed. not to mention every time it gets corrupted you get the amount you need multiplied!

The way it is now, a sanctifying potion would have to cost 1m max in gold sand traders in unlimited amount purchasable in order for it to be viable with the amount we would need.

3 hours ago, Danasa-DN said:

Community is dissaponted how things are handled (Blame the company for 5.x era with events that gave free gear NOT the players that have expectations for similar events in 7.6)

Everything is p2w at this point transformations/runes/gemstones/stigma skills/ Daevanion skills

Are one of those that swipe credit card and do not want other ppl to be on same lvl? Cause you sound like one lol

I wished i was p2w. That way i could actually do more than triple digits to players. Unfortunately unlike many others i am on the lowest end of RNG when it comes to enchanting I got like 6 PvP items +15 and every single one of them took 30+ ultimate stones from 13-15. I missed stormwing event so i missed out on w/e that event gave. I do not spam luna because spending 1 hour a day doing nothing when i have limited time(to have the game open) is unfun. I do SAS but for the most part i stop doing that because it is just a mini-game to keep players logging in. I was down to 300k Kinah last week and was using 1 kinah scrolls to teleport everywhere.

What part of that sounds like i am p2w? I HATE with a passion events since i saw what it did to 5.X and what it did to the player base. 5.X still goes down in history as the worst patch since it basically killed their homeland servers. Aion was already struggling for NA/EU before that.

And you are triying to justify "NO EVENT FARM YO SELF CRAP" pls get out of your tunel vision and see a bit better the situation...Not everyone have 12+ hours free time to farm stuff when someone can swipe and get it in 1 day

5.X required players to put 8+ hours a day in to events for months if not years as well so if you think events = less time commitment then sorry you are so wrong because you were not being competitive w/o spending just as much hours as you have to spend doing the boring stuff.

Archived