@loki Shattered Abyssal Splinter Suggestion.

Camalus-KT

@Loki

Can we get a reward increase on this instance? Right now if u hit 1m Damage u get 25 Abyssal Fragments and 8 Experience crystal.

I think this reward is outdated when we have lower gear and it was hard to hit 1m damage. Right now its really easy to hit that mark without effort, and it doesnt matter if you hit 2m-3m damage, we always get the same reward. it would be nice, if we get more Abyssal Fragments and Exp crystals if we hit different level, 2m, 3m and 4m damage.

There was "supposed" to be abyssal splinter rankings as well, but we never got this part because we didn't get Abyssal Splinter as a normal event, but a permanent feature. They would probably give a reward based on that in the end of the week similar to crucible spire I assume.

Personally I am happy Abyssal Splinter exists as a permanent event, so I won't complain. I am like "lets not touch Abyssal and break it"

38 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There was "supposed" to be abyssal splinter rankings as well, but we never got this part because we didn't get Abyssal Splinter as a normal event, but a permanent feature. They would probably give a reward based on that in the end of the week similar to crucible spire I assume.

Personally I am happy Abyssal Splinter exists as a permanent event, so I won't complain. I am like "lets not touch Abyssal and break it"

lol.. I agree.. but an increase on reward would be nice..

31 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

lol.. I agree.. but an increase on reward would be nice..

Personally I do 1m dmg and simply let me die, period (cause I do a lot of chars and want to maximize my reward per time/effort).

And then I also reset with luna 3x time per day for 40 luna per re-entry on my main only, this way I get a ton more. I do abyssal splinter with all the chars in an account that I geared enough for that. Abyssal fragments are account wh storable so that alone is already too good.

And this is why I never bother with any instance anymore or any event, they all take my time and bring less reward than Abyssal.

I love Abyssal Splinter more than Aion currently. I wouldn't touch it :D

##

A realistic and non insane addition could be like this:

Like +1 Experience Crystal + 1 Abyssal Fragments, per +1 million dmg past the first million of course.

So if you did 1m it would be 8 XP crystals + 25 abyssal fragments
If you did 2m it would be 8+1 XP crystals +25+1 abyssal fragments
If you did 5m it would be 8+4XP crystals + 25+4 abyssal fragments.

Just a super tiny addition to make people want to do more. The abyssal fragments are a currency and they serve a purpose to be limited this way and I understand it. Asking for more is easy for players.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Personally I do 1m dmg and simply let me die, period (cause I do a lot of chars and want to maximize my reward per time/effort).

And then I also reset with luna 3x time per day for 40 luna per re-entry on my main only, this way I get a ton more. I do abyssal splinter with all the chars in an account that I geared enough for that. Abyssal fragments are account wh storable so that alone is already too good.

And this is why I never bother with any instance anymore or any event, they all take my time and bring less reward than Abyssal.

I love Abyssal Splinter more than Aion currently. I wouldn't touch it :D

##

A realistic and non insane addition could be like this:

Like +1 Experience Crystal + 1 Abyssal Fragments, per +1 million dmg past the first million of course.

So if you did 1m it would be 8 XP crystals + 25 abyssal fragments
If you did 2m it would be 8+1 XP crystals +25+1 abyssal fragments
If you did 5m it would be 8+4XP crystals + 25+4 abyssal fragments.

Just a super tiny addition to make people want to do more. The abyssal fragments are a currency and they serve a purpose to be limited this way and I understand it. Asking for more is easy for players.

I have another opinion on this subject. I understand that there are many ppl who have leveled several geared alts to farm stuff. However, there are players like me, who don’t like the idea of alts and prefer to play a single char. I understand that the game is designed so as to push us to play alts however we must have a choice. I believe that since it is possible to make let’s say 3 geared alts who hit 1 mil dmg and 75 fragments in total, it should likewise be possible that a single char who can hit 3 mil dmg gets the same reward - 75 fragments as well. And we all know that it’s easier to make 3 chars who hit 1 mil than to make one who hits 3 mil, so it’s only fair to make the reward proportional.

Me too, I appreciate that we have SAS as permanent event, but that doesn’t mean there is no room for suggestions. What Camalus did is just politely suggest to improve the reward, he does not complain like some other people here, he just feels that it can be improved and I agree with him.

I don’t even know what dmg can I make, I don’t even use transformation or any pot or shards and don’t even pop a shield to die faster, and make about 2 mil dmg. I am not even motivated to see what is my best dmg since the reward is the same and that is demotivating...

2 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I have another opinion on this subject. I understand that there are many ppl who have leveled several geared alts to farm stuff. However, there are players like me, who don’t like the idea of alts and prefer to play a single char. I understand that the game is designed so as to push us to play alts however we must have a choice. I believe that since it is possible to make let’s say 3 geared alts who hit 1 mil dmg and 75 fragments in total, it should likewise be possible that a single char who can hit 3 mil dmg gets the same reward - 75 fragments as well. And we all know that it’s easier to make 3 chars who hit 1 mil than to make one who hits 3 mil, so it’s only fair to make the reward proportional.

Me too, I appreciate that we have SAS as permanent event, but that doesn’t mean there is no room for suggestions. What Camalus did is just politely suggest to improve the reward, he does not complain like some other people here, he just feels that it can be improved and I agree with him.

Yes this makes sense the many alts are mentionable only for the brokerable rewards (and the legendary is one of them). But of course in the same account since fragments are account wh storable, practically everything is "tradeable" within the same account.

The thing is that you said it, with one entry alone you will get the rewards of 3 entries if you do 3m while now you would either need to gear 3 chars or reset it with luna to run 2 more times. They probably thought about it as it is, so you either "pay" for resets or be "forced" to play more chars and gear them and spend more time in game than having one char geared form head to toes, doing 10m dmg and getting enough fragments that 10 chars would get now.

Another thing is that the way it is now is not benefiting any specific class (at least not the main of anyone who is at least geared enough, alts are another thing). Everyone can do 1m dmg if they play more than a month their main and geared it enough. Of course some classes got it easier obviously. If one of my ulties does a crit that is easily like 350k dmg or something(or even more, didn't really pay attention, I usually throw like 3 ulties and I am done).

For not so geared alts, the SM is the best due to survivability and second comes sorc because with just the secondary ultimate set from lakrum (the pvp one) you can still push for 1m (having exchange vitality helps). Most classes can't do it unless they are decend geared. An assassin for example needs both gear and the knowledge to play the chars combos.

If the alt is geared enough (like have a titan coin pve weapon to +15 and 1~2 useful daevanions) then the sorc becomes No1 due to high burst (Magic rush and Raging Inferno change the game completely) and SM gets second, especially during the Cruel Airo days that hitting fast enough before the adds are out is essential. But that is for hitting the 1m goal alone otherwise the SM is probably stil the No1 when it comes to most dmg.

For maximum amount of dmg an SM is still the leading. A SM told me once that he scored 12m dmg with the cold airo version. The pet was tanking and he could heal it and then drain back HP for him with his drain. A geared sorc probably can't do that much mostly due to lack of healing ability (even worse now that we got our heal nerfed).

As I said it boils down to "we can always ask for more", so when we ask for something it should be more realistic. We could at least get the ranking rewards implemented.

I am not geared at all but I run on my wife's templar the other day and I got 12m. My chanter gets 16m so I feel actual dps classes can probably get way higher and I don't know then it would kinda discourage less geared player because they don't benefit like the other players do and even think they are people who are probably less gear than you that do struggle to get 1m. So its a pretty permanent thing so far and maybe I think its best not to touch it. 

Just because maybe some people don't try I wanted to post proof but I feel any dps class can easily get higher. https://imgur.com/a/4JAfuhJ

24 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I am not geared at all but I run on my wife's templar the other day and I got 12m. My chanter gets 16m so I feel actual dps classes can probably get way higher and I don't know then it would kinda discourage less geared player because they don't benefit like the other players do and even think they are people who are probably less gear than you that do struggle to get 1m. So its a pretty permanent thing so far and maybe I think its best not to touch it. 

Just because maybe some people don't try I wanted to post proof but I feel any dps class can easily get higher. https://imgur.com/a/4JAfuhJ

The truth is that the 12m dmg was done before 7.5 so the dmg was done with the previous gear.

Apparently new gear can do miracles since it makes the offense insanely higher.

I think you have to think about the repercussions of making it better. Ncsoft/west do not make things better with out making things worse first. The first thing they would do is to lock abyssal fragments to your character. Then they would give you 1 extra per mill or some BS past 1m so it would basically be a waste of time and a nerf to the players.

With gladiator/vandal was easy 18m before 7.5 they just heal back all the damage and keep on trucking, and as I stated that templar is not geared no advanced daeva stigmas are +9 no S minion nothing that players wouldn't have in 7.2 I think its that no one really tried to see what is the highest dps because unlike other region we weren't rewarded for doing so. I completely agree with Healing Squid if they changed rewards I am worried it 1) won't be worth or 2) be locked for toon its received on only

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think you have to think about the repercussions of making it better. Ncsoft/west do not make things better with out making things worse first. The first thing they would do is to lock abyssal fragments to your character. Then they would give you 1 extra per mill or some BS past 1m so it would basically be a waste of time and a nerf to the players.

Yes, lets not touch it, really if they make the fragments character bound and change the brokerability of others.

11 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

All I know is it takes forever to die in there because of high defenses. Takes longer to die than it does to get 1 mil dps lol.

My chanters were one of the few that could do it (slowly) before they had enough gear, their daevanion heal over time was practically healing my chanter the amount of dmg he got. He would end up having full HP all the time. Only when the boss would do his 2nd upgrade to his offensive buff it was becoming harder so the shields and additional heals made their job.

It turned out that chanter, not being affected by the healing boost, is actually better at self healing in there because he can use the -Healing Boost buff for extra damage without healing loss of his basic heals. I have a cleric that heals himself for 200HP because of all the negative healing boost he has to get extra damage. I am going to craft all his Luna's Light into luna and then he will be deleted and a new class will be made in his position.

I also have a ton of difficulty s-ranking with the SW. He is not really that geared and i might be doing something wrong, but I can s-rank with chanter, SM, Sorcerer and a geared assassin + templar I have.

The only thing was that chanter wasn't big in burst dmg so it took him a while to s-rank, but Saendukal minion (yes the B-rank one) giving 15 seconds worth of extra 4k~4.5k dmg per hit was actually pretty good and I still use it on those physical instant skill users.

Archived