Timeless Terrace First Impression

Rag-DN

So I figured the hype of the new area would of died down already, so I decided to finally go in to see it for myself. I was enjoying it for a full 15 minutes before my "My Aion DPS Meter" went nuts with flagging people for animation hacking.... Basically 50% of the players in the zone red and blue flagged..... This is ridiculous!

Please PLEASE @Loki start doing something about this!  

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

DN  propaganda confirmed.

i assumed the same thing so i hopped on my sin to have a look. they are exaggerating ofc but it is a lot of ppl. And they seem to be predominantly from a certain server. Still, i bet if you were to check various times of day that ratio would be back and forth

17 minutes ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

i assumed the same thing so i hopped on my sin to have a look. they are exaggerating ofc but it is a lot of ppl. And they seem to be predominantly from a certain server. Still, i bet if you were to check various times of day that ratio would be back and forth

You guys want to make me download that dps meter and go there to check now lolz.

10 hours ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

It really is that bad i was just meming for personal entertainment.

Archived