Wall of Shame for Animation Hackers

Malloc-KT

Hi all,

I understand that NC doesnt really care about it but the community should be aware.

I have started an initiative within my legion to track and collect evidence for the hackers. The goal is to make people aware.  so far in 2 days we have collected the following

unknown.png?width=871&height=516unknown.png?width=800&height=631unknown.png?width=871&height=216unknown.png?width=795&height=63101e0c975ebb492fd8506643173e62722-png.jpgunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Cause reporting it with a ticket makes a difference haha. Oh well it is what it is as I said if their priority is to protects the identity of the hackers that's exactly what they will do . I have been in this game for 10 years ,with breaks of course,  and no matter how many tickets i raised and how many videos I have sent to the support the same people kept hacking.

Good work Malloc,

Im all for this... exposing the cheaters! NC give no information in terms of whats happening with the game let alone targeting cheats!

Banning ones account for calling the company out on cheats is down right BS as most legit players do pay NC to play no matter how little and chances are cheats pay FA and use all 3rd party programs available!

lets keep it up

Ncsoft more likely to ban the player who just wants a better and fairer game then the actual cheaters that cause the issues. Maybe they afraid that if players start shaming other players cheating then everyone might see and realize just how large a number of the base is doing it and how bad it makes Ncsoft looks.

The last time this happened the only thing that came of it was those who called out people for cheating got their accounts temp/perma banned. This is why my original forum account got perma banned.

However hopefully Kibbles is not like the old CM's and allow the community to do a post like this.

But didn't they already have a list of hackers in the official site? Why did they take it down?

The thing with screenshots is that someone can edit names and shame them because they hate them. Like someone can fake a screenshot and put it here under your name while it is fabricated.

I am not saying you did it, but even the original creator of the program said screenshots are not acceptable.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The thing with screenshots is that someone can edit names and shame them because they hate them. Like someone can fake a screenshot and put it here under your name while it is fabricated.

Fair point but in the screenshot you can see the player buffing them selves so I suppose that could be enough ? I haven't checked but if you pick the hacker in open world  the session will not be saved if it was the session could be shared instead. Open to suggestions thanks!

1 hour ago, Malloc-KT said:

Fair point but in the screenshot you can see the player buffing them selves so I suppose that could be enough ? I haven't checked but if you pick the hacker in open world  the session will not be saved if it was the session could be shared instead. Open to suggestions thanks!

I do not understand why they closed the official list on the site. That was the only way to expose people and it was impossible to fake the report as he made a lot of security checks (maybe someone found his algorithm for the reports and sent a lot of fake reports so a lot of people who didn't hack were actually on the list who knows why he removed the hall od shame).

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not understand why they closed the official list on the site. That was the only way to expose people and it was impossible to fake the report as he made a lot of security checks (maybe someone found his algorithm for the reports and sent a lot of fake reports so a lot of people who didn't hack were actually on the list who knows why he removed the hall od shame).

I think if it did come up with a lot of fake reports that they would of removed it from the program all together, So my assumption is more than likely they were probably approached by Gameforge to take down that part of the website as to not name and shame publicly or something along those lines.

This is just a guess tho.

My other guess was people who suffered packet loss received all the packets at 1ce and it caused the skills to overlap somewhat causing false positives. That is my only 2 guesses as to why they removed the wall of shame.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think if it did come up with a lot of fake reports that they would of removed it from the program all together, So my assumption is more than likely they were probably approached by Gameforge to take down that part of the website as to not name and shame publicly or something along those lines.

This is just a guess tho.

My other guess was people who suffered packet loss received all the packets at 1ce and it caused the skills to overlap somewhat causing false positives. That is my only 2 guesses as to why they removed the wall of shame.

This is what I also thought, I once lagged for 10 seconds and I was hitting all the skills like a maniac, I thought I would get a dc, but then my client unfroze and I saw 10 seconds worth of skills all animate in front of my eyes in about 1 second. I am not even sure if this would trigger this program (as I never run anything along with aion especially packet sniffers).

But I am more than sure he got some heat from having a list of cheaters there for everyone to see permanently, maybe he gave in to pressure.

you should not get carried away by that program because it is not updated. Compare the meter on altars and many come out in red. You will see that it is not hack, it is only for the ultimate transformation you should try other methods so you verify the hacks and have videos. so I recommend you first before publishing hacks to have more tests friend that says nothing since the program appears in the red to many. Try it on sieges / altars and you'll see what I say. always record also so you have hack evidence.

14 minutes ago, Borut-KT said:

you should not get carried away by that program because it is not updated. Compare the meter on altars and many come out in red. You will see that it is not hack, it is only for the ultimate transformation you should try other methods so you verify the hacks and have videos. so I recommend you first before publishing hacks to have more tests friend that says nothing since the program appears in the red to many. Try it on sieges / altars and you'll see what I say. always record also so you have hack evidence.

That's not true, i've tried on altars and siege and many ppl with ultimate transformation don't have this red exclamation, as you can see the program tells you who owns an ultimate transformation and ppl without ultimate also pops red exclamation so this excuse about transformation is invalid

46 minutes ago, Borut-KT said:

It is very much updated it actually highlights the ppl with ulty as well.

2 hours ago, AssassinBOM-KT said:

JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!! NICE POST LOSER ! JAJAJAJAAJ

LOL, this is a valid topic and what make me laugh SO hard is theres always some nyerk who has the intelligence of a gold fishes turd with an answer of JAJAJA followed by an insult..... it adds absolute nothing relating to this discussion  apart from an act of guilt and exposing your hand of how much of a knob your are!  JAJAJA

Archived