Cat's Transformations, HP collections

BlueMemory-KT

2 hours ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

@Loki @Kibbelz Hi guys! As we all know 7.7 brought us new ancient transformations. Russian Official server had event with these contracts on second week of update. But what are we waiting for? Please add this to neхt event.

Also can we have in neхt event Apostol's contracts (not as a joke 1 per server) to finish our collections. 

Thanks!

If you craft transformation contracts from luna craft you can pretty much have them all in a few months for sure. As for the Apostle, I agree, I still do not have a single apostle on my main account, no matter the amount of combines I made, I never got a single new transform, the only new ones I have are from promotions or event transformations given to us by participating.

BlueMemory is talking about the 2 new Cats transformation that gives 6k HP from the Transformation Collection.

If memory serves me right, they were introduced in a event in KR, the same one that gave guaranteed Ulti transform when combining 12 legendary or whatever.

So we will get it ncsoon, perhaps...

23 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Same here. I have gotten 2 ultimate transformations, but I have 0 Apostles lol.

I got 2x ultimates since March 2019 back when nobody had a single one!!!Only Kaisinel back then, but ever since not a single Apostle. And even worse I got all of the old 10 ones the summer of 2020 (I had 9 and couldn't get me Frigida no matter the amount of combines, I finally got it)

I also wish I was active during the ulti promotion, I would have gotten Marchutan as well.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Collision in the algorithm detected, much like we found out about the 4 days life span of the Katalam server ourselves.

And I have a friend that always gets Modor or Frigida from combines and weekly lugbug.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I got 2x ultimates since March 2019 back when nobody had a single one!!!Only Kaisinel back then, but ever since not a single Apostle. And even worse I got all of the old 10 ones the summer of 2020 (I had 9 and couldn't get me Frigida no matter the amount of combines, I finally got it)

I also wish I was active during the ulti promotion, I would have gotten Marchutan as well.

I wish I had that problem

OK so these are not obtainable by the luna transformation scrolls since they are 62 type and they have the old transformations found her:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeDN2oL1qwtvAOHbAvUwAbun6zCxVzTmNZoDX5x0UXQ/edit#gid=88160782

But someone told me that they cannot be obtained through combining eitehr, only from a direct transformation contract via an event or a BCM sale. We need this to be confirmed.

Archived