Garden of Growth Hard mode dont drop anything !

MechEagIe-DN

@Kibbelz @Loki

Ok so i did couple run so far, i only get loot tonic from Normal Mode and Hard Mode just drop more exp but no tonic !
I know im gona ask a lot , but do you think will be posible for you guys test your event before release it ?!?!?!?

Do anyone got tonic from Hard mode , cause im only getting them from normal mode !

Z8w8lc1.png
Hard mode ^

67M0ymL.png
Normal Mode ^

I did two runs this morning. I did NOT use any sort of exp booster except Prestige. No exp runestone, Berdin's stars, energy of repose, combat potion, etc.

Normal Mode:
744 mobs killed
(4) exp marks
(10) Lumiel's transmutation energies
(16) exp extractors
(16) Timeless Terrace tonics

Hard Mode:
737 mobs killed
(7) exp marks
(13) Lumiel's transmutation energies
(10) exp extractors

So yeah, no tonics from hard mode. I guess the trade-off is you get almost double the exp from hard mode, but no tonics.

• Daeva

The drops are either Experience Extractors, Tranmutation energy or renown tonics (there are also generic junk drops, but those are everywhere). The auto-hunting acquired item list is not necessarily from drops and does not necessarily show you the state of your inventory.

On 1/28/2021 at 7:24 AM, MechEagIe-DN said:

67M0ymL.png

We can see the auto-insertion prestige case and coins gained also shows up here. It just records any item that comes into your inventory during auto-hunting. It also gets removed if you use the item while auto-hunting is active. So for example, if you gained 4 exp extractors during the hunting, but reached max EXP with the "automatically extract EXP" setting checked, then you will only see 3 exp extractors and +1 exp mark in this list after your character uses one.

Hopefully this offers some clarity.

So here's something interesting I discovered this morning. I'm not positive, but I thiiiiiink if you let your plants die, you can get a loooot more exp marks in there. I made the mistake of removing Rejuvenating Spell from my rotation in there, went afk, and ended up dying (loool). When I came back, I had 15 minutes left, all of my plants were dead, and there were probably a thousand mobs in there. Up to that point, I had only gained 4 exp marks. I thought about quitting, but decided to just clear the mobs manually in that last 15 minutes. I ended up with 18 exp marks from hard mode with no sort of exp boost (no stars, energy of repose, runestone, etc). Normally, I end up with 7 exp marks from hard mode. Granted, I did not get any of the Lumiel's transmutation energies because my plants had all died, but tbh who tf cares lol. Seriously, there were a TOOOON of mobs that had spawned. I think when your plants are alive, it keeps the mob spawn number down. So if you really want to get a ton of exp in the Garden, I'd recommend letting your plants die in the beginning, letting the mobs build up for the next half hour, then coming back in and manually clearing all of the mobs yourself. I only tried this once, but I really have no other explanation for how I ended up with 18 exp marks in there lol.

55 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

So here's something interesting I discovered this morning. I'm not positive, but I thiiiiiink if you let your plants die, you can get a loooot more exp marks in there. I made the mistake of removing Rejuvenating Spell from my rotation in there, went afk, and ended up dying (loool). When I came back, I had 15 minutes left, all of my plants were dead, and there were probably a thousand mobs in there. Up to that point, I had only gained 4 exp marks. I thought about quitting, but decided to just clear the mobs manually in that last 15 minutes. I ended up with 18 exp marks from hard mode with no sort of exp boost (no stars, energy of repose, runestone, etc). Normally, I end up with 7 exp marks from hard mode. Granted, I did not get any of the Lumiel's transmutation energies because my plants had all died, but tbh who tf cares lol. Seriously, there were a TOOOON of mobs that had spawned. I think when your plants are alive, it keeps the mob spawn number down. So if you really want to get a ton of exp in the Garden, I'd recommend letting your plants die in the beginning, letting the mobs build up for the next half hour, then coming back in and manually clearing all of the mobs yourself. I only tried this once, but I really have no other explanation for how I ended up with 18 exp marks in there lol.

Legionmate reminded me about the exp boost we have over the weekend, so I guess that was the extra marks I got. Damn. Was hoping I had stumbled upon a way to get even more exp out of this event, but oh well! :D

Archived