Are we getting are stormwingie boxes back? :(

Yona-DN

"Obsolete" is the wrong word here, they were not obsolete, they have pretty much the same rewards, only 1~2 changes and some changes are only in the amount we get  (same item different amount).

Obsolete means it is useless or no longer relevant rewards.

Some of our enchant boxes give us an [Event] Legendary PVE enchant, another one gives [BCM] Legendary PVE Enchant. Is one obsolete next to the other?

Last year boxes are still as relevant as the new ones, it was a reward and it was deleted without prior knowledge.

A main difference is that instead of transforms 62 types, we now get berdin lucky stars, the rest is the amounts we get.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

On 3/12/2021 at 10:09 AM, Yona-DN said:

I had 14 from last time since I had nothing to really use them on and I still haven't gotten to the point to pick something I needed yet. Now they just poofed! Thanks! :3

I've already spoken with support about this issue and to quote the response I received from GM Zack.

"Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch."

NCsoon i guess

On 3/14/2021 at 2:08 PM, Ferk-DN said:

No you are not getting obsolete boxes back. The new ones have different contents.

O.M.G you're still here trolling this issue?! You really don't got nothing better to do than troll people on Aion forums all day do ya? Lol you need a new hobby kid cos you're really bad at this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aion Team

Hi everyone -

Happy to share that we've confirmed a fix and will be restoring lost items in this week's upcoming maintenance. Thank you for your patience while we investigated a resolution.

All the best,

On 3/14/2021 at 5:08 AM, Ferk-DN said:

No you are not getting obsolete boxes back. The new ones have different contents.

Eat your heart out:

On 3/30/2021 at 4:01 AM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone -

Happy to share that we've confirmed a fix and will be restoring lost items in this week's upcoming maintenance. Thank you for your patience while we investigated a resolution.

All the best,

On 3/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone -

All the best,

Thanks so much! :3

Archived