Aion remastered speculation

Nalariel

Hi @Arhangelos-KT thanks for reply 😊

Well right now I have a problem of controlling my emotions from having too much expectations to some people ,I've causing a problem in my family in past couple days ,I trying to control my devil inside me so please don't think too much if I writing something really weird or spamming 😘 and I'm sorry for all aggressively posts I did.

Back to Aion topic that's why I'm playing other Aion right now it's just too depressing to play retail. Everything right now is so depressing but I think I'll overcome this. You know it's all bad from p2w madness + covid + computer parts shortage during bitcoin mining crazed(stuck with an old computer >.<) + retail suck + we can't get out  + many bad things. It's unbelievable but I think at least in forum people tend to be a bit less hostile than before covid or they all depressing right now.

What I want from NCwest now is not a series of events but simply just reverse luna craft back to pre 6.0 and reverse shop to full of skins not just few bad selections.
Oh well.  

5 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Well right now I have a problem of controlling my emotions from having too much expectations to some people ,I've causing a problem in my family in past couple days ,I trying to control my devil inside me so please don't think too much if I writing something really weird or spamming 😘 and I'm sorry for all aggressively posts I did

I took no offense to anything you wrote. There is absolutely no need to apologize to me.

5 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Well right now I have a problem of controlling my emotions from having too much expectations to some people ,I've causing a problem in my family in past couple days ,I trying to control my devil inside me so please don't think too much if I writing something really weird or spamming 😘 and I'm sorry for all aggressively posts I did.

Back to Aion topic that's why I'm playing other Aion right now it's just too depressing to play retail. Everything right now is so depressing but I think I'll overcome this. You know it's all bad from p2w madness + covid + computer parts shortage during bitcoin mining crazed(stuck with an old computer >.<) + retail suck + we can't get out  + many bad things. It's unbelievable but I think at least in forum people tend to be a bit less hostile than before covid or they all depressing right now.

Keep your head up. There's a real increase in depression linked to the pandemic and it has been a serious problem. There have been new studies released this week based on 250,000 people sample sizes, and they show an extremely worrying trend of increases in anxiety and depression linked to our current pandemic situation. Don't be afraid to seek out professional help if think you need it. Ive been there myself, and I'm still there. I'm a nurse and in my last psyche class we actually had a very long segment about this, it was a focus being that it was during the height of the pandemic.

Just know you're not alone! We're all in this together and hopefully this nightmare ends soon...

Thank you so much @Vinley-KT :)

Sorry for bring up a bad story depression is a real problem we trying to solving by talking inside family everyday I even write things on papers and hang it all over my house about how we love each other we must overcome this and don't look much at each other mistake think about the past how happy we were stuff like that.

We need to calm each other all time sometime it was me sometime it was others. Everyone trying to solving the problem just not the way I want and sometimes not the way they want. Well actually I listening to last emperor OST right now lol xD

Thank again for your concern :)

On 4/4/2021 at 11:16 PM, Nalariel-KT said:

This topic is base on leak from a week ago nothing confirmed or any evidence supporting this is even happening I hope this would be constructive suggestion to NCsoft if they really doing it.

Hi first I would like to point out one thing every major patch they giving us more and more powerful gears and skills but we still feel weak despite that because they upgrading mobs together with our gears too. At this point most people will agree Aion is spam spam until everything dead.

Let's me define what's fun first ,fun is something challenge that you need to do more than spamming skills ,afk or farming with millions of alternates to get geared only found out your opponent died within 5 seconds. Is that even fun ? so yep to have fun you need to use your skills in gaming because if your money or your gears do all that jobs why you even playing ? As good as let your bot running or just watch live stream it would produce a same result.

Another thing that let people have fun is customization ,people love to choose their own ability instead let the game telling what to do .In 7.0 that fun limited greatly by made some stigma passive(cleric) that's really stupid move after 4.8 let people choose stigma freely but then we had a big regressive try to simplified everyone to single build(best build)

A game like Ragnarok Online let you do whatever you want like if you're a rogue you can use skills with bow or dagger at your choice or if you're a wizard you can go tradition magic or critical melee dagger if you want each build got their own perks some builds a bit better than others but not outperformed so much.

We don't need more classes or super damage skills with super low cd. We just need more weapons and their unique abilities with it maybe produce special effect with that weapon. It's just like like a new class but without working entirely new skills. Could combine with certain armor types for greater effects(I know it's locked since 6.0 but they can always unlocked)

Fun doesn't equal with best p2w best gears in game but fun is ability to customize and do whatever you want no matter how silly it's.

Ok back to remastered topic.
I stated this many times already but remastered priority should be nothing but optimized to run on low end computers without bad graphics and upgrade characters visual that's all.
If you going to upgrade monsters because our weapons/skills stronger then you need to upgrade their visual (can be simple as recolored) and their drops. Not stronger mobs but their drops still shit meh >_>

And remastered should base on classic version because Aion that most people fall in love with was classic not live one. We do want to see Elten(desert with some trees please) ,Vertron ,Theo(more green and some water too please) anything that gone because stupid decisions back.

I believed they try to unified live and classic story at some point depend how successful of 8.0. But everybody know with massive RNG Aion have now + removed contents skins since 6.0 if they don't do something about it ,don't ever expected 8.0 will change anything(whatever profit or players) it will be another failure because of greed.

And stop trying to get Aion to involved mobile now when live version can't even survived. Aion alive now because classic.

I'm done xD I hope you will get them read this @Kibbelz Thank you😈

just speculation

Archived