Weekend AP/XP buff

MiphaBae-DN

@Kibbelz We need this fixed for cross server asap, might as well not put the ap buff in there if we can't use it for HM. As it stands the ap that pvp instances give area  complete joke, especially when you consider the ap cost to upgrade IDD/PF HM gear, buy weekly deava marks, buy the 500k ap item for extraction solvents 1x per week, and finally the cost to reroll TT boxes. Without that buff there is almost no way to get ap other than siege.

@Kibbelz @Loki  please fix this, already lost one whole weekend and to echo what Miph said, the ap gain right now is a complete joke even with the ap buff.  You guys should really look into either reducing the ap costs for us across the board or maybe putting in a 200% server wide buff permanently.  The gain from doing HM everyday and doing the battlegrounds is not enough to keep up on a weekly basis.  Not everyone can attend siege due to the time of day and work so half the population that is left in the game suffers.

5 hours ago, Crush said:

Well, I farmed 3 BT sets in TT. 5 mil a pop for a RNG box and probably took a few hundred.

3 sets for what? I farmed almost 2 sets (still haven't finished because no point) when TT came out, even rerolling the last reroll. Like 300-400m ap just to log in and afk. Well worth it.

59 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

3 sets for what? I farmed almost 2 sets (still haven't finished because no point) when TT came out, even rerolling the last reroll. Like 300-400m ap just to log in and afk. Well worth it.

attack set, accuracy set and the last one I'm currently testing an m def set, not sure if I'll keep it that way. Could maybe be a physical set for vandals in arena. I'm a glad so I can get a box every like 10-15 min, just need the AP to keep up.

Archived