Fissure of Oblivion

Arhangelos

Use a transformation before you enter, you cannot retransform in while in there. 10 minutes is more than enough to to finish (after all you need to finish in 9 minutes to get S-rank).

Avoid the fatties, their amount was a lot for 5.x but not for 6.+ (I think 15m~17m or something).

Some rewards are tradeable, like the ultimate manastone that you get from the selection box and the berdin stars.

3 hours ago, Nimerya-DN said:

ur stats are locked, transformation makes 0 diff

For me it felt like I had higher atk/cast speed with ulti transformation so I would still use it.

fatties are needed for the quest, but idk if you have enough time for rank S in this case.

Fatties are worth 13,800,000 XP and has 1,866,500 HP, and there are 3 in total, needed for daily quest

Final boss is also worth 13,800,000 XP (only last one), and 1,070,160 HP (all of 3 spawns, first disappear at 75%, and second disappears at 50%, last one can be killed)

Total XP per run: 55,200,000 (before XP events and buffs)

1 hour ago, Movement-KT said:

ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON WHAT TO FOCUS ON OR GO FOR? 

THANKS 

My walkthrough :

1) do not transform, open the gates, transform into fire and go straight to the first minion place (where avatar of a certain element fights the mobs, you can also transform into corresponding element, it will kill minions faster but it’s nice not mandatory here)

2) kill the first minions of oblivion and clear the mobs on the bridge ( here and further only killmobs that give points, the amount of points is indicated below mob’s name)

3) skip the large pack of fighting mobs that give no points and go to the collapsed stone wall, either a group of point mobs or a dragon will appear, kill them and proceed further to the second encounter with minions of oblivion 

4) advance further and either a dragon or point mobs will spawn, clear them and go downstairs. There will be 2 platforms with point mobs you have to clear. Then glide down to a third platform with point mobs. Kill them, go upstairs (this is important) and glide to the upgoing stream of air. That stream will push you up so you can land on the platform next to an archway.

5) go inside the archway and corridor. After you go out on the other side, first check a recuperating drakan mob that will be alone in the corner. If it’s a Bakarma drakan (wearing dark blue armor), kill it and kill the dragon that will appear on its place. If it’s an Indratu drakan - skip it. 

6) another pack of 250-point mobs will appear, you have to clear them but do not touch the large swarm if mobs after them, they give no points. Again, check the lonely recuperating drakan in the corner - if the previous one was the empty one, this one will be Bakarma, so kill it and its dragon, otherwise skip. 

7) kill the dragon to unblock the elevator and go up. Upstairs you have to clear all mobs ( except fatty unless you doing the daily quest ), including recuperating drakan officer and his dragon. Go up for the final battle with minions of oblivion.

all that part can be done with fire xform without any problems and if you followed my recommendations you would end up with precisely 19700 points, which will make 21200 after you defeat the final boss (1500 points) which is the minimum needed for S rank

8 ) final boss has 3 stages, first stage doesn’t belong to a specific class and can be killed with any transform. The 2 other stages can be one of 4 types, they can also be killed with fire xform, except the warrior type (spear of oblivion, red icon) where you better use wind transform, otherwise it dies too slow.

If you want you can use an xform that is better suited against elite mobs type or boss type, but it’s not always important. As far as I remember : fire kills mages (pink icon), wind kills warriors (red), water kills special type (yellowish) and earth kills sin type (blue). But it’s up to you.

Mobs and boss do very little damage, however if you need to heal up - cancel transform and transform back to avatar, it will restore your HP to 100%

if you read till this line and didn’t fall asleep - here take a cookie 

It's possible to do all 3 fatties and get S rank. Just gotta practice with it and hope your fatty doesn't reset (can be avoided by slowly dragging it with you). If one of them goes wrong you'll get an A rank. The time that I get is 18:03. 

Another tip is that fire transform pretty much works for most mobs, so when you need to do the special mobs and transform into water, just use fire, it is faster that way, water's skills are so obnoxiously tricky and slow in cool down, that it doesn't worth it.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:11 PM, Nimerya-DN said:

ur stats are locked, transformation makes 0 diff

I felt that my skills were faster to use with the transform. Not sure if a placeebo or an actual benefit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 6:06 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Another tip is that fire transform pretty much works for most mobs, so when you need to do the special mobs and transform into water, just use fire, it is faster that way, water's skills are so obnoxiously tricky and slow in cool down, that it doesn't worth it.

I felt that my skills were faster to use with the transform. Not sure if a placebo or an actual benefit.

I confirmed speed stats are affected.

15 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

I confirmed speed stats are affected.

Yes, someone might measure it with a dps meter to confirm. But I felt it better with the transform, even minimally i still felt better.

I also do s-rank and I kill all 3 fatties just because of the daily quest which isn't really THAT important but it doesn't hurt getting one more XP mark.

Archived