Client freeze with Error (10060) - cannot access the shop?

Nuke-DN

Hey everyone -

Is anyone else getting this error where your client would freeze up for 10-15 seconds at a time and display an in-game message stating: "You cannot access the shop server. (10060) Please launch the client again to use the shop". I tried relaunching, did file repair, consult via support team just to get constant run arounds with no results (no surprise there). Just wanted to see everyone elses feedback and maybe any possible solutions.

https://imgur.com/a/CcPY1X9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it from time to time, but today, during the last hour,  it became extremely abundant. First it was in Luna instance, I thought it's about Gold Sand traders (but what did I click to cause it?), them it didn't react when I actually clicked on Gold sand Traders shop in Luna, then it began to repeat on in every Aion client that was in an inactive window, every time I switched to it. Then in active windows too and everywhere... Spreads like a virus, I don't know on what it depends, what shop do they mean, surely I will close Aion after I finish playing these characters and maybe even repair files. It wasn't so bad before.

3 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah I just got it today, game is unplayable, screen freezes every couple of min, I just died on asmo because couldn't do anything for 10 sec.

ZeBJJoj.jpg

@Kibbelzplease fix it because can't play game like that

...blaming your loss to ping, tsk tsk tsk, that is so "classic Aion". You better join. 😁

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...blaming your loss to ping, tsk tsk tsk, that is so "classic Aion". You better join. 😁

And I will join but with 1 hour per day can't promise anything... Maybe it's a bug they sent to motivate ppl to quit for Classic

On 6/15/2021 at 7:22 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

And I will join but with 1 hour per day can't promise anything... Maybe it's a bug they sent to motivate ppl to quit for Classic

I got it too, once you get it once it seems to become more frequent. It looks like a feature to make us want to rage quit retail sooner.

On 6/15/2021 at 8:46 PM, Malloc-KT said:

Planning to do the same play the free hour and off but I am almost certain that I will rage quite when I will be doing the finding leibo campaign.

I preordered for 1 month, enough to see if I will bother running slow like a turtle, cast my skills slower than snails and try to survive in twinks/zergs or other obnoxious things of the past.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...