Did everyone get the name they wanted?

1s165A97

25 minutes ago, Guest Which one looks best? said:

Which of the nicknames would you choose???

Ace , Boss, Ninja  

Personally? Ace if scout and Boss for the other classes.

8 hours ago, Kythiel-KT said:

Yesss! But I want a plastic surgery ticket so bad!

But we can create another char if server come live right? wdy just make new one with same name? is that possible? you have 5 minutes to create desire char and spam the 'Confirm' button.  

13 hours ago, MadGenza said:

But we can create another char if server come live right? wdy just make new one with same name? is that possible? you have 5 minutes to create desire char and spam the 'Confirm' button.  

Actually just did this in the morning to recreate my char.  Worked well and no appearance change ticket needed.

Guest Athame

I was able to get my name in part because I didn't advertise/change my nickname to the name that I used to be known by in the big Aion Classic discord. A lot of prominent streamer types got their names jacked but NCsoft has honored their petitions in the past during events like server merges so it might not be too terrible.

15 minutes ago, Guest Rurumo said:

Anyone else get the name they want but regret the class they picked?

There are no "bad" classes in Aion 1.0, they all have some strengths and weaknesses.  I have played them all and they are all great fun in one way or another.

They all feel good in the classic trinity ie. healer +dps + tank.

If you are playing a duo, then tank and healer, will skimp on the dps.

Solo is where each class behaves differently. eg. playing a sin you might find yourself sculling pots,  or sitting down resting a lot to recover when grinding mobs.

I will be rolling 3 toons in Classic, chanter, ranger, spiritmaster in no particular order.

Guest Liz - Lunar flare

I got my name for my wanna be twink temp Liz-Asmo Siel. I also saved another name even though I’m sure it would never be taken. Liz I knew would be if not quick enough. 

my hubby didn’t get the name Aurora that he wanted. We were 20 minutes late at creating the other day. We both are so excited for Wednesday!!!! 

Guest Misty
Just now, Guest Misty said:

I got my Name israel Asmo Sorc

I am from sweden and will have 50-70 ping thanks to my ISP has a direction connection to US backbone.

EU i got around 20-40 ping.

Archived