Mob Issues On the 23rd

DrFeelz

So, Ummm, Does anyone else think we should start taking numbers and forming lines so we can all have a turn in killing the Mobs needed to complete our quests on June 23, 2021? Or maybe we can just form parties of 6 so that way only one person will need to kill the mobs leaving some for the next Party?  Because if we don't do something we are going to have some major issues.

Just now, NetRunner-DN said:

I guess, there will be a minimum of 6 "channels" to join to be able to kill mobs and to accomplish quests etc.

In Korea people took turns in killing mobs. I think melees will have the biggest trouble getting a kill.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

In Korea people took turns in killing mobs. I think melees will have the biggest trouble getting a kill.

Maybe you were watching an RP stream because it was nothing like that on the server i played. + the respawn rate of mobs in the starting area was changed to accommodate the influx of players. You killed 1 mob by the time you killed 1-2 more the first one was back.

2 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Maybe you were watching an RP stream because it was nothing like that on the server i played. + the respawn rate of mobs in the starting area was changed to accommodate the influx of players. You killed 1 mob by the time you killed 1-2 more the first one was back.

Yeah it could be that, but I found that interesting nonetheless. There's no way people are gonna be nice here though, we are a greedy bunch lol

3 hours ago, DrFeelz said:

So, Ummm, Does anyone else think we should start taking numbers and forming lines so we can all have a turn in killing the Mobs needed to complete our quests on June 23, 2021? Or maybe we can just form parties of 6 so that way only one person will need to kill the mobs leaving some for the next Party?  Because if we don't do something we are going to have some major issues.

It wasn't a big problem back in 2009 when Aion first launched, I can't see why it would be now.

Guest Pew pew
5 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

It wasn't a big problem back in 2009 when Aion first launched, I can't see why it would be now.

What? Uh no it was a problem for years and it doesn’t affect only the starting  area but essencetapping , gathering and farming in OW  - unless this version has changed channels weren’t available everywhere and specific map areas get congested 

I'll admit I'm not looking forward to the day one congestion, but that problem will sort itself out quickly I think.
What I am looking forward to is farming some bots when I go rifting though.  Maybe someone will be kind and let me know where their concentration is thickest! lol

Guest Wootage
9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Yeah it could be that, but I found that interesting nonetheless. There's no way people are gonna be nice here though, we are a greedy bunch lol

yeah most people will have groups ready to go before servers even be up and i know ill be at work when servers go live so RiP me 

7 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Then you got lucky and you and I started at different times LoL because it was pure hell for me . 

1 hour ago, 5s16519C said:

What I am looking forward to is farming some bots when I go rifting though.  Maybe someone will be kind and let me know where their concentration is thickest! lol

Just look on the Asmo servers thats where they will be LoL and I am like you they are sitting ducks and very easy prey 😇

3 minutes ago, DrFeelz said:

Then you got lucky and you and I started at different times LoL because it was pure hell for me . 

Just look on the Asmo servers thats where they will be LoL and I am like you they are sitting ducks and very easy prey 😇

Oh no I'll be an Asmo.  But I'll be happy to tell you where our bots are if you tell me where yours are! lol

Honestly the only bots I ever remember seeing were in Heiron and they were gathering. So I would kite a mob over to the bot and watch it die.  Don't worry I made sure they were bots before I got evil on their arses LoL

I remember seeing plenty, but I hope we won't this time around.  
Part of me really doesn't like praying upon people just trying to level and PvE, so squashing bots sort of makes everyone happy.
But I guess if there isn't any, murder will have to do.

1 minute ago, 5s16519C said:

I remember seeing plenty, but I hope we won't this time around.  
Part of me really doesn't like praying upon people just trying to level and PvE, so squashing bots sort of makes everyone happy.
But I guess if there isn't any, murder will have to do.

Careful Sister dem dare fightin words 🤣and honestly I wouldn't even try crossing through a Rift unless you have plenty of running scrolls. Then the Eylos are going to be pulling some of ole Elmer Fudd's tricks, Cause it's goin to be Asmo Season 😁

Archived