GOLD SPAMMERS!

Rag-DN

@Loki  @Kibbelz  @Hime

Can one of you get in game on your GM account and start blowing the gold spammer bots up? PLEASE!? LFG has turned into a spam sess that makes it impossible to use LFG. You can't even keep up with Blocking them because ppl are complaining their block lists are getting full... this is insane!

@KibbelzDoes NCSoft have any plans to do anything about the spammer situation? It's nearly impossible to use the LFG channel because there are so many of them. I'm not exaggerating when I say you can max out the chat box size and still have almost the entire thing taken up by Gold sellers spamming. Blocking them does nothing because more just appear every few minutes and the block list fills up way too fast. 

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

@KibbelzDoes NCSoft have any plans to do anything about the spammer situation? It's nearly impossible to use the LFG channel because there are so many of them. I'm not exaggerating when I say you can max out the chat box size and still have almost the entire thing taken up by Gold sellers spamming. Blocking them does nothing because more just appear every few minutes and the block list fills up way too fast. 

Heya Jagblade. I mentioned in another thread that we're aware of an issue which may be impacting the functionality of the "report chat" button. While we have people moderating within the game itself, it's important that features such as that are fully operational to make our efforts as effective as possible. I specifically mentioned the LFG channel specifically today to make sure the team is aware of the issue you referenced above.

We'll continue updating, and keep bringing things like this our way so we can make sure we're not missing anything in our moderation coverage.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Heya Jagblade. I mentioned in another thread that we're aware of an issue which may be impacting the functionality of the "report chat" button. While we have people moderating within the game itself, it's important that features such as that are fully operational to make our efforts as effective as possible. I specifically mentioned the LFG channel specifically today to make sure the team is aware of the issue you referenced above.

We'll continue updating, and keep bringing things like this our way so we can make sure we're not missing anything in our moderation coverage.

Thank you!

Where exactly is all this candy money going?  You guys are making bank off that stuff and can't even keep bots out from the MAIN way people communicate where everyone can see who types in LFG chat

Archived