Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest Value your time
2 minutes ago, Guest PsychoJay said:

Bunch of cry babies, if you dont like it dont play. Im ready to slide my card :)

Don't give me that BS. Just because you don't value your time, doesn't mean everybody is the same way.

If they say 9am ITS  9am. I am taking time out of my life to sit here, starring at the screen, while I could have done something else if I knew it will take the whole day.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nobody Cares

Well, what they are doing is saying: "Get ready to play New World or Diablo 2, we just want your money in exchange of bad support"

I'm pretty sure they could start up the servers if they wanted to but we might be dealing with some issues and then all of you guys are gonna be crying about that and how it's unacceptable that they end a maintenance without even fixing all their stuff.

Delays on maintenances have a reason. Just sit tight and let them do their job.

how i sayd before .. 1% seen that post .. most of us checking the news and maybe forum sometimes .. most of us was waiting after 5h .. just post it clear on the top of main page .. as every post .. just say it loud and clear .. Aion 5h and Clasic 5-6-7-8-9 ..etc hours .. whats that hard so everyone can see it .. but a maint of 6-7h is to merge .. to change de entire game ... to wtf ... 6-7 of maint when they fixing 1 bug maybe and removeing the free trial .. should takes max 2h .. i've playing lots lots of games for 20 years and never ,but never seen a maint of 6-7h exept NC ... 

is there any aion classic server status thingy / website where we can monitor if the servers are online/offline ? back in the ol day swe use to have them

Guest Aloneinthedark

guys relax u want Aion Classic, that is Aion classic 5 hour Maintenance wil be 7 hour + like 2009 relax 

5 minutes ago, Mrnumnut said:

Aion Ops is their maintenance twitter but they also aren't updating it right now.

didn't actually know about this twitter feed. thanks for putting me on to it

Guest GHOSTING CUSTOMERS
2 minutes ago, Liselotte said:

I'm pretty sure they could start up the servers if they wanted to but we might be dealing with some issues and then all of you guys are gonna be crying about that and how it's unacceptable that they end a maintenance without even fixing all their stuff.

Its not about the nyerking delay. Its about informing your customers, so they are not held hostage waiting for something that might even take another 5 hours. Its not rocket sience to write 2 lines saying that server will be up 3 hours later. Atelast i nyerking know.

3 minutes ago, Guest Spell said:

You have to be patient,  they must extend the process if there is a need to do so. They don't want to keep us waiting any longer. At this point if they are making us wait, there is a solid reason why. RELAX, let them do their job, its not as easy ass you might think. better no bugs than early access ❤️

aww you such a kind soul, thanks...

... re-filling patience.

Guest FrankyGuest
3 minutes ago, Liselotte said:

They are just trying to give us that "Classic" experience where the first launch update lasted 24 hours instead of 5. 

Just now, Guest GHOSTING CUSTOMERS said:

Its not about the nyerking delay. Its about informing your customers, so they are not held hostage waiting for something that might even take another 5 hours. Its not rocket sience to write 2 lines saying that server will be up 3 hours later. Atelast i nyerking know.

Yes they could've updated us but when you need to extend a maintenance it's kinda hard to say for how long. From a business point of view I assume they're not giving us a timeframe because they don't know how long it'll take at this point.

Just sit back, do something productive and keep your eyes on either Twitter or MyAion.eu for server status.

Now they will kindly inform us they lost all data and thank us for p(l)aying because Classic project will hence be terminated.

Guest Kinah

Ncsoft scammed us. Took our money then shut down servers and disappeared into the night. Rip aion classic 

Fool me once...

Guest Too lazy to log-in

... check this site:

https://myaion.eu/

and calculate yourself.....

god damned trolls...

This is such a copout response. The bare minimum a company can do from a PR standpoint is show they're aware of an issue and let people know they don't know when it'll be resolved. Staying silent and leaving people to speculate is the worst tactic in any situation. But this is NCSoft we're talking about and they will continue to remind people why they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. 

Guest Octavarium
16 minutes ago, Liselotte said:

So many complaints.
NCSoft can only give an estimated time of their maintenance.
Don't blame them if they need a bit more time.
Yes, they could've posted something on Twitter about it, but I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to get everything ready and get the servers back up. Cut them some slack :)

nobody is blaming them for taking longer, only that they posted that Retail was being extended by an hour and then posted that it was done an hour later, Classic was est 6 hours and 45 mins and we are now 45 mins past that time with ZERO upates on the AionOps twitter.

Guest We're Nerked
7 minutes ago, Guest GHOSTING CUSTOMERS said:

EXACTLY!!!!  We going on hour  8/5 ... 3+ hour delay and 0 status updates ..... Nerk off

Just now, Guest Fungie said:

They tweeted that ALL aion servers were open an hour ago but classic is still down? 😅

They said all [#Aion] servers are up. As everyone knows they use the #Aion hashtag to refer to retail servers and #AionClassic to refer to classic servers.

Archived