Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest Kinah is Kinah

YO, we have an ETA on this server maintenance or nah!? All this time to fix nothing, put the servers back up

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon guys ... the 5h already gone .. ur doing the same mistake again what makes me leave the game first time .. when u sayd 5 hours ,be 5 or less .. say 6 and be online in 5 or less then 6 .. i realy hateeeeeeeeee it when u say 5h and in last second u'll come and say will take 1 more hour .. 

Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor
5 minutes ago, Guest ABOUT CANDY said:

Candy will become irrelevant in later stages of the came. Since you will have more options to make kinah and you will get more naturally in the game. The only thing that shugo candy is good for, is the beginning of the server. Latest end of this month, you are stupid if you still buy candy. 

Its used to get a headstart and to start the snowball. Early lvl 50, better gear to farm, etc.. That doesn't mean that you are not able to catch up if you know what you are doing.

The moment you can earn alot of money by farming in higher levels, buying candy is the biggest waste of money.

Most of the complainers don't seem to understand this. And most don't even bother to mention the kinah cap itself. 😂🤣

3 minutes ago, Guest diu lei said:

ok stop crying about p2w. it's so sick keep hearing complains bout paying here and there. 

if u do not have the money, stop playing games, go work, earn lots of money 

and come back be a p2w. thats it, this simple. 

why are u guys crying for something not even 100bux? get a job, stop gaming 

game when u have the time and income to do so! FGS

You sound dumb af stfu  moron , your mentality is shit and it's because of idiot like you that this game will die again.

Guest Wicalethien
3 minutes ago, Guest Kinah is Kinah said:

YO, we have an ETA on this server maintenance or nah!? All this time to fix nothing, put the servers back up

I hope they are rollbacking the candy sellers and make the candy untradeable 🤣

Guest 12345
1 minute ago, Guest Narmina said:

unknown.png

Okay, this is helpful and should be pinned to the top.

I couldnt login earlier so I came here to see whats going on. I found this topic told me that the maintenance will last for 5 hours so I have been waiting here for 1h already

Guest Figures ...

So since we are now working towards hour 7 of a 5 hour maint & no updates from devs to say  .... we had some issues, servers will be up soon, or even get fluffed ... nah instead we get the thing that crushes hopes & dreams ....  no not Karen I'm talking about radio silence!! Cause theres nothing people love more then being kept in the dark about something they are waiting on. (rolls eyes) 

Honestly if this is any indicator of how things are gonna be ..... I might be out after my 90 day Deava pack runs out!

Guest Scavitza
12 minutes ago, Guest we all guests said:

well we can't login atm so everyone is a guest.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.  Who is still logged in, is a REAL LOSER with his life. Consider that OoO. DAMN !

6fc69d23ee78e6a6c62158e2_1479162362.jpg

Guest diu lei
4 minutes ago, Guest Smh said:

You sound dumb af stfu  moron , your mentality is shit and it's because of idiot like you that this game will die again.

stop playing aion, go find another so call 'f2p' game. 

met too many gamers like u complain everywhere p2w and still sitting here typing yet cant even afford $15 a month. 

starts saying 'welcome to McDonalds, at can i get u' and u got the money to pay subs, df

56 minutes ago, Guest Jamfalcon said:

Nobody actually cares that you can't spend $15 to play for a month. It's not paywalled. It's a subscription. It's always been a subscription. You got a week sub for free, but you're still crying like an 8 year old that dropped their ice cream. 

Nobody knows how to help people like you, because you'll complain about everything. 

Are all of you privilege Aion players like this? Why do you have to be rude?

Guest Korrin
7 minutes ago, Guest Narmina said:

unknown.png

and yet they didn't think to post that here on the forums. they posted it at 5h on the forums, but then tweet some other ish. super cool guys.

16 hours ago, Guest EL DOCUMENTALISTA said:

I had fun these days for free but hey, it's time to start again since I'm not putting money in the game. Thank you for bringing the classic. (Too bad it is paid monthly)

Yeah, the subscription is 100% the reason why I'm actually playing Aion again. Glad its back. Sorry you won't be joining us.

Guest Slevia

So the Official is online already, how much longer to get the classic server back on again?
Usually they update the estimated time but not for classic?

Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor
1 minute ago, EdduPG said:

this is stupid ... maybe 1% of us seen thats topic ,im preaty sure everything is already waiting for server to come on .. fk it .. 

So it's stupid because you FAILED to read it?

That. Makes. No. Sense. 😂😂😂

Guest Voidrose
1 minute ago, Guest diu lei said:

stop playing aion, go find another so call 'f2p' game. 

met too many gamers like u complain everywhere p2w and still sitting here typing yet cant even afford $15 a month. 

starts saying 'welcome to McDonalds, at can i get u' and u got the money to pay subs, df

This guy has never worked a day in his life and gets his allowance from mommy, 100%. 

Guest Euro Aion
25 minutes ago, Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor said:

Yes, but the Deava Pass was still a huge money moneymaker for them and served as a sub. You didn't need to sub, no, but that pass gave you some pretty decent perks. The only reason why I didn't pay for it at the time was because I wasn't playing on a level where a sub would be necessary.

They WON'T be removing the sub for this server any time soon because there are more than enough players, like myself, willing to pay in order to keep them from running Classic into the ground like they did Retail.

You wanna play for free? Go to retail or a private server. 

There is Euro Aion ya know ? And is a real good nostalgic 4.6 server ^^ with all the possible maps and functions, items, anything u want, from the 1.0 to 4.6 patches ;)

Guest Ashlayna
7 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

well your logic is entirely next level dude. Maybe it's breaking news to you but not everyone is playing mmorpg's because of pvp :D on top of that I would not be shocked at all if you get some form of pvp advantages via shop in coming months hidden behind "Shugo Christmas event" when real wallets milking stars. Would you? You will be fine with your friends putting in some dollars and thats cool, but take responsibilities of killing fairness in mmos without hiding behind pvp gears and other shit. If you were so pure - you would say sub only + untradeable cosmetics from shop. Other stuff is gained fair and square in the game. 
Again you looking for excuses to brush away whole situation because in your case "there is no pvp gear to buy" yet :D Have funs, that not going to last long unless you cash in big time ;) 

This isn't most MMOs.  PvP is endgame, especially in this iteration, unless you're planning to spend all your time in FT being a mentor, kinah stacks don't matter at level cap.  I, on the other hand, may be playing the game as it was designed, and that means I'm going to have to be grinding out my AP to get my AP gear, you know, the relevant gear for endgame in Aion, Classic or otherwise.  I'm not going to be lamenting the lack of Rank 9s to kill when I need a couple million AP to get fully geared out.

So no "fairness" is being killed, unless it's "but they have more money than me, and it's not fair"?  Ironically, I logged into the retail server yesterday, and found that, to my shock and horror, I am almost completely broke, kinah wise, but had all of my high level toons in full PvP sets, and even a couple of my mid range toons.  I guess those whales buying up all that cool looking PvE gear will be on the forums accusing me of hacking when they can't kill me in PvP, right?

Guest Lobster1
16 hours ago, Guest EL DOCUMENTALISTA said:

I had fun these days for free but hey, it's time to start again since I'm not putting money in the game. Thank you for bringing the classic. (Too bad it is paid monthly)

I'm glad it's Subscription.
When I think of World Of Warcraft, they've ALWAYS been subscription to play, and they've been able to develop the game for years and keep things fresh and modern because of it.
So Being a Subscription game allows them to pay for development and server costs and be able to not have to survive on P2W (Pay 2 Win) sales .

People might be rude because of any number of reasons...but I feel like it comes down to:

1) Unhappy/depressed/tired about some aspect of their lives.  They may or may not mean to lash out, but they do it because they are already in a bad mood and it changes their perception, patience, tolerance etc.   Things that shouldn't really annoy you suddenly affect you way more.  You may have lived in this mood for years without realizing it.   Imagine having an amazing day, but one small thing goes wrong and that's what ruins it for you.  Depression can amplify that small thing and suddenly your day full of good became one of frustration and misery.

2) Spectrum.  Many people I've run into are very much on the spectrum and that means in some cases they lack empathy.  So while they think they're "cold hearted", they may just lack the ability to empathize.  

I get both sides of everyone's complaints about the quna store items, the sub, the daeva pass etc.  I think though we could still be more kind to each other.  You can share your opinion without insulting others in the process. 

Regardless, I hope everyone can find something to enjoy about the game that decide to continue playing.  For those departing, I wish you the best in life and hope you find something that brings a smile to your face today.

Euroaion suk and is p2w af :D just write to google: epvp euroaion trade and u will see 100 ppl selling kinah :D so good server 🤣🤣🤣

Archived